PDA

View Full Version : Elvington Help

robert
30-12-04, 09:57 PM
Guys & Girls

There will be quite a bit to do at Elvington, so we will need your assistance. if you are willing to help on any of the days, please reply below with the day you are available to help.

Thanks. :thumb: :thumb:

plod
30-12-04, 10:48 PM
I can stand around looking great if you like? Seriously, what tasks have you got in mind and how much will it interfere with driving in a sedately manner?

Paul

Steve H
30-12-04, 11:26 PM
Rob,
I can help on both days friday as well if needed, but im booked in for the track.

Steve.

dave
02-01-05, 01:50 PM
I could bring my van with tow bar and trailer up, then if anyone has a "Big off" or some sort of mechanical problem they can at least get their car home.......So long as it doesn't mean that I have to hitch a lift down the M62 on going home day.

What else do you need people for Rob?

dodger
02-01-05, 10:26 PM
I'll be arriving in Elvington on the Friday afternoon so I can pitch in anytime bar being on the track.

PAULGD
05-01-05, 04:27 PM
My wife is willing to help; and I can watch. Will arrive on FRiday for weekend. Let us know what you need doing. :thumb: :thumb:

robert
05-01-05, 05:00 PM
I will be getting a minibus for the weekend, to do round trips into York.

Into York and to a designer outlet. http://www.mcarthurglen.com/centres/stores.cfm?centre=york so I need volunteers to drive the minibus, or better someone who owns one. :D

plod
06-01-05, 11:44 PM
Is that it? You want someone to drive a minbus? oh.... to designer shops? with ladies then on board? How far and how often?

Paul