PDA

View Full Version : Membership renewal?

Andy302
14-01-05, 03:51 PM
Does anyone know if there is a way to check if your membership needs renewing? I usually get a renewal thing through the post at the end of the year with the last issue of ST, but ST didnt arrive before Xmas this year and hence no membership thingy. I cant remember exactly when it runs out and I dont wish to lapse!

What has everyone else done?

Cheers

kdavies3
14-01-05, 04:16 PM
Nothing yet. :thumb:
I'm too busy moving house at the moment.

crendonman
14-01-05, 04:29 PM
Andy,

Rob is arranging for the subscription to be paid via the Cobra Shop within the next two weeks. So hang onto your hard earned until then :D :D

My understanding is that subscriptions run from Jan 1 to Dec 31.

So we are all currently - NOT members of the CRC :( :( . Is that correct Rob?? :confused:

Miket
14-01-05, 04:38 PM
I believe from this year that new membership is to run from the date of joining the CRC for 12 months, don't know how new members will be notified when it is due.

For most of us who have been members for a few years it will still be from January- December.

I'm sure Rob will advise. :thumb: :thumb:

Miket
14-01-05, 05:03 PM
Just looked at my membership card and it says when its valid to, in my case it says 31/12/04

Miket
14-01-05, 05:27 PM
Just tried renewing on the site, but it won't let me in, keeps telling me password isn't correct, got new password and it tells me that my e-mail address is already registered, totally confused :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

robert
14-01-05, 08:26 PM
Guys

Membership renewals are coming out with the last mag of 2004, which is late due to an workload issue at the printers.

If you are a current member, you can either wait for the mag and the membership renewal forms, or you can join online (other than MikeT).

If you do not renew, and then decide to join online later on this year, then your membership will run from date of membership purchase for 12 months. The rationale for this is to ease the current burden on the membership secretary as she currently gets inundated with membership renewals throughout January.

Any questions, let me know and I will do my best to answer. :thumb:

Miket
14-01-05, 08:41 PM
Rob

Have I got an account for the shop, are the log-in details the same as the forum. :confused: :confused: :confused:

robert
14-01-05, 08:45 PM
Rob

Have I got an account for the shop, are the log-in details the same as the forum. :confused: :confused: :confused:
Mike

Yes, you do have an account in the shop, however the Forum and Shop user system is not linked, you request a new password from the shop at http://www.cobraclub.com/crc_shop/password_forgotten.php

HTH

Miket
14-01-05, 08:52 PM
Rob

I tried that twice and this is all I get

Error: No match for E-Mail Address and/or Password.

robert
14-01-05, 09:04 PM
Rob

I tried that twice and this is all I get

Error: No match for E-Mail Address and/or Password.
I have just used the forgotten password function and had the following, http://www.cobraclub.com/crc_shop/images/icons/success.gif Success: A new password has been sent to your e-mail address.

So, you should get a password emailed to you shortly. If not, check your spam folder. :thumb:

Miket
14-01-05, 09:18 PM
I have just used the forgotten password function and had the following, http://www.cobraclub.com/crc_shop/images/icons/success.gif Success: A new password has been sent to your e-mail address.

So, you should get a password emailed to you shortly. If not, check your spam folder. :thumb: I received the success a new password has been sent, I entered 2 new passwords, but it still came came up with the error message, the last one you sent has worked ok and I have just renewed my membership. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Cheers Rob :D :D

Purple AK
14-01-05, 09:25 PM
the last one you sent has worked ok and I have just renewed my membership. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Cheers Rob :D :DWanna do mine while your on a roll Mate ;) :thumb: :D

robert
14-01-05, 09:30 PM
Wanna do mine while your on a roll Mate ;) :thumb: :D
Are you a regional rep yet??

Purple AK
14-01-05, 09:40 PM
Perhaps Ron Clark or Steve Senior could confirm if Ron is still up for RR?

Miket
14-01-05, 09:44 PM
Chris

Going for regional rep so you can get a freebie. ;) ;) :thumb:

I've got an unofficial title of social sec, does that count. :thumb: :thumb: