PDA

View Full Version : New Shelby ?!?

skorpion
04-02-05, 11:11 AM
Got some pictures ...

Looks to me like a new coupe Shelby to me.
Anyone an idea ??

Regards,
Andy from Belgium

crendonman
04-02-05, 02:33 PM
Got some pictures ...

Looks to me like a new coupe Shelby to me.
Anyone an idea ??

Regards,
Andy from Belgium
Hi Andy,

Run and hide quick!! :D

I posted this about two weeks ago, only to be told that someone else had posted the same thing three weeks before me, and why had'nt I seen it, where had I been, etc, etc. :o :o

They are a pretty unforgiving bunch on this website!! :D :thumb:

Delboy
04-02-05, 05:31 PM
So what......I just like looking at it - again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again &

dave
04-02-05, 06:12 PM
So what......I just like looking at it - again & again & again & again & again & again & again & again &

................................You are not going to buy one, cos you know a cobra makes sense.. :D :D :D :D :D

robert
04-02-05, 06:18 PM
A bit like a bunch of replicas going past.

Again, again, again, another blue one, again, again, wow, a blue one, again, again, again, blue with white stripes, that makes a change, and again, again..... :p :p :p

Chimeara
04-02-05, 06:31 PM
After agonising hours of choosing a paint colour and scheme and deciding on BLUE with WHITE STRIPES someone makes one of those sarcastic remarks about it again. BUt dont think you will change my mind ive even ordered the interior to match, remember original/common is classic.

Anthony

robert
04-02-05, 08:04 PM
After agonising hours of choosing a paint colour and scheme and deciding on BLUE with WHITE STRIPES someone makes one of those sarcastic remarks about it again. :D :D :D :thumb: :p

he he he

Grease Monkey
04-02-05, 09:29 PM
Wow looks cool. A bit like a Vanquish meets a AC Coupe. If i had Beckhams millions there would be one in the garage... but

since the budget is limited i'll stick with the timeless classic, thanks.