PDA

View Full Version : DB Replicas

BIGUNDIES
05-02-05, 09:06 PM
I spoke to Dave on friday about a problem I was having fitting the tank to a standard dax chassis. I seemed to have a mix of parts. Anyway, not only did he explain in great detail about why and how this problem had arrose, he also told me how to get around it. He then went on to talk to me for approx 45 minutes in total about other issues that I might encounter and what to do about it. I have to say that for someone who makes his living from building these cars, and for every home built car, is a customer lost. He goes out of his way to help you with no financial reward what so ever. This is one top guy who I would defenitely recommend to anybody who is looking to have a cobra built for them. Thanks again Dave for listening to a stupid incompetent fool like me.

Cheers

Lee

mike gowland
05-02-05, 09:21 PM
Thats been my experience too!

Only called in to see him once but Dave and his staff could not have been more helpful.

Miket
05-02-05, 10:18 PM
I'll second that, Ok he ribs us AK owners, but if we have problems Dave is there to help. :thumb: :thumb:

He's an ugly bugger, but a good bloke, pity there's not more like him.

Christ, what am I saying, Ok I've been out celebrating my wifes 21st birthday:D and probably slightly pi***d, but what the hell. :thumb: :thumb:

robert
05-02-05, 10:31 PM
I can't fault him, does talk crap sometimes ;) ;) , but he is a top bloke. :D :thumb:

Miket
05-02-05, 10:37 PM
I can't fault him, does talk crap sometimes ;) ;) , but he is a top bloke. :D :thumb:
Rob, your pi**** also :D :D :thumb:

gareth08
05-02-05, 10:44 PM
I,ve just noticed that it was pub chucking out time not long ago.
Her come the pi!!heads now
Gareth

dave
05-02-05, 10:45 PM
oi!

Stop it you'll make me blush. :o

Miket
05-02-05, 10:48 PM
oi!

Stop it you'll make me blush. :o Gareth

Here he comes right on cue, get that smile off your face Mr DB

P.S Gareth I'll come back to you tomorrow on the Video editing, when I can focus properly, wifes birthday and all that tonight. ;) ;)

gareth08
05-02-05, 10:51 PM
Best i crack open a few bottles and catch up then!!!!

dave
05-02-05, 10:54 PM
Mike.
Seeing as it's your 21 year old wifes birthday "And all that", what are you doing on here?????
Letting her have a rest ready for the next round!!!!!

Miket
05-02-05, 10:58 PM
Mike.
Seeing as it's your 21 year old wifes birthday "And all that", what are you doing on here?????
Letting her have a rest ready for the next round!!!!! Can't explain now, she's dragging me out of my chair, gotta go. :D :D

gareth08
05-02-05, 10:59 PM
Mike
No problem.If you need it just let me know via PM or E-Mail
Gareth

chesterak
06-02-05, 09:37 PM
oi!

Stop it you'll make me blush. :o

DB blush? never :-} Keep up the good work :finger:

Rodders
07-02-05, 08:10 PM
DB =Top bloke but boy can he talk up your phone bill.:D :finger: :thumb:

Neil O
08-02-05, 02:03 PM
DB =Top bloke but boy can he talk up your phone bill.:D :finger: :thumb:
Pinky, the trick is to phone him on his mobile, but only let it ring once or twice and hang up. Dave will phone you back!

Cheers,
Neil.:D

dave
08-02-05, 08:18 PM
Pinky, the trick is to phone him on his mobile, but only let it ring once or twice and hang up. Dave will phone you back!

Cheers,
Neil.:D

Hey Neil!
We're not all as stupid as you look!!!! :D :D :D

Miket
08-02-05, 09:58 PM
Hey Neil!
We're not all as stupid as you look!!!! :D :D :D Hey Dave, there's such a thing as copyright on my photo's, but on this one I'll let you off. ;)

He was well and truly out of it when that was taken. :D :thumb:

osgood
08-02-05, 10:09 PM
Yes great guy I will go along with that pitty he choose a Biro to build his reputation on Osgood:angel:

Rodders
08-02-05, 10:37 PM
Hey Neil!
We're not all as stupid as you look!!!! :D :D :D

Oh yes you are

dave
09-02-05, 05:46 AM
Hi Rodders.
Remember this?

Neil O
09-02-05, 07:40 AM
Mike, you're a stool pidgeon, or maybe just a stool.:p

Dave, thanks mate, I've now found my furry dice. I thought I'd left them somewhere obvious.:D

Rodders, thanks mate.:D I had lost that picture.

Now who's got a picture of Dave's sunburnt face at Rockingham?:rolleyes:

Cheers,
Neil.

westborne
09-02-05, 08:01 AM
Oh! they're furry dice !! - sorry Neil I didnt look close enough and completely misunderstood the photo !!

Thanks Dave for the tip on my "sticky" distributor - will sort when I get to work out how Martins Timing Light works !!