PDA

View Full Version : New member.

Laurent
10-02-05, 01:47 PM
Hi,
my name's Laurent and I 'm a new member in your forum;

Like very much people, I dream to become one day the owner of such a beautifull car!...:rolleyes:

A friend of me ownes a Southern Roadcraft SRV8 Kit, that he has to finish.

I wil let him know that I suscribed at your forum, if he has problems to build his AC cobra.

Thanks at webmasters for your great site! :thumb:

Laurent.

kevchard
10-02-05, 01:53 PM
Hi Laurent
I am sure one day you will have a cobra of your own,enjoy the site
cheers

Laurent
10-02-05, 02:15 PM
Hi Kevin and Helen,
thanks for your encouragements!....

Well, you know, it's more difficult in France, to build such a great car from a kit... but sure not impossible....

crendonman
10-02-05, 02:59 PM
Salut Laurent!!

Welcome to the forum.

Where are you located in France?

Dont forget, that there will be about 20 - 25 of us, with Cobras at Le Mans in June.:-}

Why not visit us at the camp site.

Even the French are welcome!!! :D :D :D :thumb:

Laurent
10-02-05, 03:10 PM
Hi David, you're right!....I'm living in France, ok for your invitation at Le Mans! well I'm really busy this year...with my new garage to build!...:rolleyes: ...but maybe....!

Well, you surely understand that I have to find more place....:D

Laurent.

Laurent
21-02-05, 08:05 PM
David, you told me about Le Mans, but I saw nothing in the calendar about Le Mans this year.
Isn't it next year Le Mans ?

Laurent.

kdavies3
21-02-05, 09:32 PM
Hi Laurent, a good bunch of us Cobrateers will be at LM this June. That includes David (CrendonMan). I know I booked some of the tickets.
It would be great to meet you. :thumb:

Alaska Gray
21-02-05, 10:00 PM
Hi Laurent
Have'nt worked out how to put attachements on here yet
if tou want heater photo i need your e mail ad

Regards Graham

Laurent
22-01-06, 02:59 PM
Hi all members of CRC !

well, last year I built my confortable garage for my Mustangs and strong enough for one more car...:) , but I have to finish many things for now... BUT ! I will be at Le Mans this year, where I hope to meet you ! How many Cobras will be present at Lemans, any idea?... .:rolleyes:

If there are other french members how are working on a Cobra Kit, I will also be really happy to meet thoseones ! ! ! maybe we will find together the possibility to register a Cobra kit in France?...:-}

Purple AK
22-01-06, 05:34 PM
Hi Laurent. We are talking the Le Mans Classic aren't we? If so there are 26 Cobras alone on the Wed overnight sailing from Newhaven - Dieppe :D And many more on other routes ;) Look forward to meeting you :thumb:

Laurent
22-01-06, 06:58 PM
YYYEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ! ! ! ! ! 26 Cobras !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: you're right I spoke about Le Mans Classic ! ! ! ohhh yeah ! ! ! It will be incredible ! ! :angel:

Miket
22-01-06, 08:55 PM
YYYEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ! ! ! ! ! 26 Cobras !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: you're right I spoke about Le Mans Classic ! ! ! ohhh yeah ! ! ! It will be incredible ! ! :angel:
Make that 36, as we have 10 Cobras travelling Tuesday eve from Plymouth to Roscoff. :thumb: :D and even more from Kev Davies's rabble. ;) :thumb:

Laurent
22-01-06, 08:59 PM
:D :D :D ............wouahhhhhhhoouuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!! 36 Cobras ! ! ! :angel: ........I'm dreaming ! ! ! :thumb:

Purple AK
22-01-06, 09:01 PM
Make that 36, as we have 10 Cobras travelling Tuesday eve from Plymouth to Roscoff. :thumb: :D and even more from Kev Davies's rabble. ;) :thumb:
Mike Kev's with us ;) Although I believe the East Kent and East Anglian guys are going from Dover :D And there are some going underground :D

Miket
22-01-06, 09:15 PM
Mike Kev's with us ;) Although I believe the East Kent and East Anglian guys are going from Dover :D And there are some going underground :D
All right then, lets just say I've booked 38 Cobras for Camping, plus Kev's lot. ;) :D :thumb:

Purple AK
22-01-06, 09:20 PM
All right then, lets just say I've booked 38 Cobras for Camping, plus Kev's lot. ;) :D :thumb:
:D .............................:thumb:

Andy S
22-01-06, 09:25 PM
So by my calculations that should be somewhere between 50 & 60 Cobras at the classic....bring it on.....:D :D :D

kdavies3
22-01-06, 09:27 PM
Hi gang, I've booked another 17 camping passes. :D
that makes 55 Cobras just with us!!!!

Miket
22-01-06, 09:38 PM
Whoops, make that 37, one's a Motorhome. :D :D:thumb:

kdavies3
22-01-06, 09:42 PM
Good point Mike, one's a TVR too. :D

Purple AK
22-01-06, 09:54 PM
By any measures A Good Show :D

Laurent
22-01-06, 09:56 PM
Yes ! ....it should be !.....:D :rolleyes:

David Large
23-01-06, 06:39 AM
I have a group of 12 cars going (through the tunnel on Thursday lunchtime) which includes another 5 Cobras.