PDA

View Full Version : Shinybitz again

tonym
10-02-05, 06:01 PM
After my last thread about roger and shinybitz i have recieved several e-mails from others who have been dissatisfied with rogers work for one reason or another. Will anyone else who has had a problem care to e-mail me with their experiences please, i will not publish anything that comes my way i'm just curious. :thumb:

cobra.tone@btinternet.com

MetaJacko
11-02-05, 09:57 AM
Hi Tony,

I'm sorry to hear about your problems, it must be very anoying when you can't get problems sorted!

Please remember though that there are a lot of happy shinybitz customers out there as well.
If you want to get an idea about Rogers quality of work you would need to hear from happy customers as well. Then you would have an idea about happy/unhappy %
If you just ask for people who are unhappy and get 500 answers what does it tell you?
Answer: nothing, becouse you don't know what % that is of Rogers customers.
If its 500 out of 500000000000000000 then that isn't much but if you hear from 10 unhappy customers out of 100 thats quite bad.

I've been following your story becouse I need to change my headers etc to SS and Roger seemed a good choice.

As a rule people tend to say something when they are unhappy but not when they are happy.

Hope you and Roger work out a solution.

Paul

Miket
11-02-05, 02:19 PM
Paul

Why didn't all the happy customers speak up on the original thread, I can see 1 that sounded reasonably happy.

I'm not taking sides, just making an observation. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

MetaJacko
11-02-05, 02:39 PM
Hi Mike,

That is a good point, I'm not taking sides on this ether but I do know as a habit we all only speak out when we have a problem not when it all went OK. Oh well.

I've already put a deposit down with Roger to sort out my headers so I guess I'll find out myself in due course.

Paul

BenBaron
11-02-05, 04:03 PM
I dont usually speak up but Ive read the thread and thought Roger needed a little encouragement
Ive always been well pleased with the work Roger has done for me, fair enough he sometimes is a little slow, but the goods and work are always excellent (especially for the prices he charges), as well as all the free advice, he goes out of his way to help.

SO THERE!

chiffer
12-02-05, 12:15 PM
I've already put a deposit down with Roger to sort out my headers so I guess I'll find out myself in due course.

Paul[/quote:8c1ea197be]
Hi Paul,

Are Shineybits going to build and replace your headers? I am thinking of replacing mine, and wondered about the costs involved. Thanks.

mclark
13-02-05, 06:37 AM
Roger made my complete s/s system and I very pleased with his work :thumb:

He kept me fully posted of the progress, including mailing me with pics at various stages.

I would definately recommend him, in fact the guy who bought my cobra is using him for further upgrades.

BTW - Hi all!!