PDA

View Full Version : Rye’s mini blizzard

Louise
13-02-05, 02:29 PM
Why wasn’t anyone else out in Rye’s mini blizzard this afternoon?! Thank God for the heated windscreen as there was some serious build up :D :D Dad asked if I wanted the hood up but I was too busy laughing to care :p

Go on, get those hoodless Cobra's out in search for snow!! :thumb:

Bowtie
13-02-05, 05:21 PM
Mini blizzard! I just wiped 50 cm of fresh snow from my Volvo and Saab (it fell during the last 24 hours!). No way to drive a Cobra until spring in this country... :(

/ Bowtie

TonyD
13-02-05, 09:18 PM
I went out in the Cobra today just after noon and it went from cold but sunny to freezing cold and a blizzard in about 10 minutes, no doubt other drivers must have thought me bananas.

Mind you after a couple of slippy moments I decided that discretion is the better part of valour and gingerley made my way home. Couldnt help chuckling to myself however..............

Cheers,

Tony

Miket
13-02-05, 10:42 PM
And I thought Devon was supposed to be the English Riviera, this fell in 20 seconds and went just as quick, mind you, they where like bloody golf balls.

tonym
14-02-05, 05:21 PM
It's been dry and sunny in good old Hinckley, god you lot don't half moan :thumb:

marc davis
14-02-05, 05:38 PM
I went out out 12:30 and followed the blue sky but eventully the black bits caught up and i got caught in a hail storm. But who cares I was still out driving the Cobra having fun:-} looking at all the other boring people driving about.

Regards

Marc