PDA

View Full Version : Our Leader

Miket
15-02-05, 07:55 PM
Our leader has been keeping imformation from us, scroll to the bottom of the homepage and on the left there's a box that you can change the appearance, don't think its fully functional as yet. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Or has it always been there and I've just not noticed it. :-(

Chimeara
15-02-05, 08:20 PM
Unless we are both blind then I have not noticed it either until you pointed it out. Its not working yet though but watch this space.

robert
15-02-05, 08:20 PM
Our leader has been keeping imformation from us, scroll to the bottom of the homepage and on the left there's a box that you can change the appearance, don't think its fully functional as yet. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Or has it always been there and I've just not noticed it. :-(
It is something I am doing over the next couple of days, it only appeared today you eagle eyed individual. :D :D

Miket
15-02-05, 08:30 PM
Unless we are both blind then I have not noticed it either until you pointed it out. Its not working yet though but watch this space. It works for me, but as I said, not fully functional yet, is it Rob, cos its just locked up my computer when I tried to post on Provision. :( :( :(

rich
15-02-05, 08:33 PM
lets see if.....

rich
15-02-05, 08:34 PM
hay Mike try it now!

Is this the look of things to come?

robert
15-02-05, 08:39 PM
It has been removed, and I will release when I have tested and integrated the style. ;)

Miket
15-02-05, 08:41 PM
hay Mike try it now!

Is this the look of things to come? There it was gone. :) :)

Thought nobody would notice, eh Rob ;) ;)

robert
15-02-05, 08:43 PM
There it was gone. :) :)

Thought nobody would notice, eh Rob ;) ;)
Can't get anything past you can we, is it the eagle eyes, or the very very big screen size. :D :D

Miket
15-02-05, 08:44 PM
Can't get anything past you can we, is it the eagle eyes, or the very very big screen size. :D :D Oy, what you on about, free beta tester without asking.
:finger: :thumb:

42" plasma

plod
15-02-05, 08:50 PM
plasma any good? I been told it cant hang above a radiator...?

oh shut up Paul..

Miket
15-02-05, 09:02 PM
plasma any good? I been told it cant hang above a radiator...?

oh shut up Paul.. Dunno, havn't got one, wind up. :finger: :finger:

I've heard its great for cutting Stainless Steel :thumb: :thumb: