PDA

View Full Version : Europa Spares

gareth08
16-02-05, 04:14 PM
Just curious if anyone has had any problems with Europa's as I ordered a set of stone guards 5 weeks ago and have been told 4 times now that they will be in Tues , Thurs etc but they have never arrived.Was told Today that they will be in Friday but I was told that last week.(needless to say I'm not holding my breath).
Regards
Gareth

crendonman
16-02-05, 05:18 PM
Just curious if anyone has had any problems with Europa's as I ordered a set of stone guards 5 weeks ago and have been told 4 times now that they will be in Tues , Thurs etc but they have never arrived.Was told Today that they will be in Friday but I was told that last week.(needless to say I'm not holding my breath).
Regards
Gareth
IMHO

Europa- Waste of Space !!

Expensive too! never got the things in stock.

Good luck. (You'll need it :D )

TINKA
16-02-05, 05:21 PM
IMHO

Europa- Waste of Space !!

Expensive too! never got the things in stock.

Good luck. (You'll need it :D )

Don't hold back Dave just say what you think :p

Purple AK
16-02-05, 05:33 PM
Maybe I was just lucky :confused: , But I used Europa a lot during my build. I always got in stock items the next day, and anything out of stock within a week.

TINKA
16-02-05, 05:42 PM
I always had good service from them as well, although I must admit they are a bit on the expensive side :(

gareth08
16-02-05, 05:51 PM
The only reason I used them was because they quoted me the cheapest price.
Maybe cheapest is not always the best service.
After this episode I won't be in a hurry to use them again.
Gareth

LRdriver
16-02-05, 06:05 PM
50/50 here.. ordered some stuff, heard nothing for a couple of days. Called them up and they said it was on backorder...at least they could have told me in an email.

rangrov
16-02-05, 06:19 PM
No problems with them,you must have been un lucky, Heres a thought why dont we put good suppliers names and numbers for parts and accesories????????????:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

choogh
16-02-05, 07:46 PM
I can only say what I know...during my build they gave good..na. great service. worked for me all the time... on time....
Guess you caught them on a bad day....we all have bad days!!!
Charlie.

TheUnixKid
16-02-05, 08:17 PM
I did have one problem with Europa which was because they get some of their cobra stock in from America, but they forget to tell you that. It took about 4 weeks to get a chassis plate.

As some of you have said the rest of their service is very good and most parts are usually next day.

John

rich
16-02-05, 09:01 PM
Rangrov,
look under LINKS AND FILES top left of screen:thumb:

gwak76
17-02-05, 03:17 AM
I can honstly say Europas service has been spot on when I have used them, parts on the door step the next day, except for the three months it took for my replacement indicator lens to turn up, in PLASTIC, YUCK. Sent that back only to be told they dont stock glass ones any more :mad: .

All said and done I would use them in the future, except for indicators :D

dave
17-02-05, 06:42 AM
In my experience, try Europa LAST ! They'll probably have it but they will almost certainly be much more expensive than elsewhere.
A couple of years ago at a show I priced an AC nose/ boot script emblem and I think i was quoted 36, so I went over to the Autobrass stand and bought one for 12 ......Nuff said!

rangrov
17-02-05, 07:03 AM
THANKS AK RICH,how thick am i??

chiffer
18-02-05, 11:23 AM
I was in their shop on Wednesday as I get down that way quite often and found them to be very helpfull. Did not have what I wanted in stock, so sent me to their supplier to get it to save time. They can be a bit expensive, but had no trouble in delivery. Even replaced a part that was wrong by the next day.

chesterak
18-02-05, 12:33 PM
When I first started building a cob, I was warned to ask Europa if the part was in stock before I payed. If the answer was yes, go ahead, if the answer was no, don't bother as you are then in the hands of "batch" supply - when the manufactures has sufficient orders they will then make the item. You could wait for ever.

kevchard
18-02-05, 12:57 PM
I have to say I'm in the pro Europa camp, order was here the next day, help staff on the phone.
Cheers

Dax SC
18-02-05, 03:48 PM
I've never had a problem with Europa, although most of the stuff I have bought from them has been over the counter.

GWAK76- If the glass rear lights you are after are the Lucas L 594, I have a brand new pair available.

gwak76
18-02-05, 05:11 PM
GWAK76- If the glass rear lights you are after are the Lucas L 594, I have a brand new pair available.

Thanks but I got hold of a replacement a while back, the mention of Europa brought it all back to me :D :thumb: