PDA

View Full Version : Another proud and spoiled AK customer!

Bowtie
20-02-05, 08:31 PM
I have, during the last weeks, read about one unhappy customer and one frustrated provider. It makes me sad and it also reminds me of the importance of good relationship between customers and providers. Thatís why I have to share my sunshine story with you all!

I guess most of this boards users have heard about AK Sports Cars fantastic customer support. Some of you might even be AK owners enjoying it. But there is one thing reading about it or knowing that it is there ready to be used if needed. And another thing to experience how far they are willing to stretch it!

The first time I experienced it was when I came to AK for the first time to pick up my kit. We came quite unprepared with a huge car transport. How was we supposed to load the chassis and bodies on the transport that was designed to take a rolling cargo with wheels, not chassis without wheels? AK just provided us with the wagons they used to transport chassis within their shop and told us that they would make new ones! They solved my problem without mentioning how much problems it must have created for themÖ

They have always been friendly and helpful during my build. I regularly call them by phone to ask for advice or asking questions. The always take the time even though my English must be quite confusing to them at times (since my native tong is Swedish). They newer says no, no matter how small or big a favor I have asked for.

The next time I took advantage of their excellent customer support was during the last month. I had planned for a trip to the UK during December or January. The idea was to bring back the rest of the parts needed to finish my build (wheels, windscreen, seats, instruments, bright works etc.). To much to do at work made it impossible to do the trim on my own so I asked AK if it would be possible for me to order everything needed to their address and send a truck to pick it up as soon as everything was delivered to AK. AK told me no problem (as usual, I just hope it was no problem) and I started to order things from all over the UK, from AK, Brass Craft, S&J, Speedy Cables and Richfield. Some got delivered right away but some took quite some time. AK took the time to help both with the delivery of some parts but especially with storage and packaging. I didnít realize how much work and care it must have taken them until two pallets with goods showed up at my door. Everything was neatly and safely wrapped, labeled and secured on those pallets.

I donít know how far their customer support will stretch. What I do know is that it has exceeded my wildest expectations and that it has been available whenever I needed it. To say that AK has a fantastic customer support is almost an understatement.

To me this attitude from the provider is worth more than money. I really owe them more than one. I hope that this post might generate further goodwill and prove as a good example of excellent customer support!

Thank you all at AK Sports Cars! Know that I am a satisfied customers and that I am so happy that I went with you in the first place. The quality of your products and services are astonishing!

/ Bowtie | another of those proud and spoiled AK customersÖ :thumb:

tony
20-02-05, 08:40 PM
An AK kit in a box, or in this case on a pallet:thumb: :thumb: .

Remember seeing it all stored upstairs at AK not that long ago, didn`t notice the name just that it was destined for Sweden:) .

Tony.

pat b
20-02-05, 09:06 PM
Good to hear you looked after so well, as I have said befor we sould all tell the good the bad and the ugly so the rest of us can make more informed choices.:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Abyss
11-05-05, 09:01 PM
Just thinking about the intails AK stands for Awesome Kitcar.

dave
11-05-05, 09:51 PM
Hi Abyss.
Stop it please, the next thing you'll ber saying is "Stop dreaming start living" or some other corny 1980's slogan.:D :D :D

Purple AK
11-05-05, 10:08 PM
Hi Abyss.
Stop it please, the next thing you'll ber saying is "Stop dreaming start living" or some other corny 1980's slogan.:D :D :D
Or "Here's One I Made Earlier" :D
Sorry Dave the door was open ;)

corsa42
18-10-05, 08:41 PM
av u sin the wright up on total kit cars web site

Dax SC
18-10-05, 09:08 PM
Being an engine provider to the predomenently kit car/muscle car industry gives me the opportunity to speak to many people who have bought their kit and are enquiring about an engine.

Customer service is paramount in this close nit community, and I can honestly say that I have never heard a single bad word regarding A.K. On the contrary, there service is not just O.K., it exceeds customer expectations. I think a few companies could take a leaf out of their book!

Purple AK
18-10-05, 09:15 PM
I'll second that Mark. To the point that Ken reads the forum in his lunch hour. And rings any customers that may have a problem to offer help and advise. Can't get better than that for service ;)

hawk289
18-10-05, 10:18 PM
Not being an AK owner, I think this customer service is very rare. Excellent!!. I wish a few other vendors followed the lead they have shown.

I would second telling TotalKitCar and KitCar about this, they should get more credit.

John.

Ps, I'm very happy Hawk Customer and I have had the same experience from Gerry, I know some have said a few things, but he is excellent when needing stuff.

mark
18-10-05, 11:05 PM
yes i will go along with all that has been said A1+ i would say .Half way through the second one and if i had the choice again it would be AK

regards mark (fat boy northern)

fcukruss
19-10-05, 12:11 AM
i bought an ak already built and have never spent a penny with ak but they are still very helpful and even sorted the trim for me with doug sutton,all the running around etc and all for free.

they really are the cats meow!

russ

TonyD
19-10-05, 11:55 AM
I am told by regular visitors that the coffee isnt too bad either although the biscuits are rather scarce...........

Cheers,

Tony

Steve H
19-10-05, 05:52 PM
Plus the one with spikey hair couldnt shoot a clay pidgeon if it was on the ground in front of him.