PDA

View Full Version : part built a.c.cobra

hhenry
28-02-05, 12:46 PM
due to health reasons i cannot carry on building my caterham a.c. cobra with a rover v8 engine bored out to racing spec. The car has all racing kit on it. for sale to a good home:angel:

LRdriver
28-02-05, 01:27 PM
what IS a caterham a.c. cobra anyway?..

Details please?

chiffer
01-03-05, 09:58 AM
[quote:63aae15ae7="hhenry"] caterham a.c. cobra

Hmmmmmmmmm.:confused: :confused:

chiffer
01-03-05, 09:59 AM
due to health reasons i cannot carry on building my caterham a.c. cobra with a rover v8 engine bored out to racing spec. The car has all racing kit on it. for sale to a good home:angel:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm:confused: :confused:

chiffer
01-03-05, 10:00 AM

Hmmmmmm:confused: :confused:

chiffer
01-03-05, 10:01 AM
[QUOTE=hhenry building my caterham a.c. cobra

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm:confused:

chiffer
01-03-05, 10:32 AM
What have I done now. Four posts the same. Will I ever understand how to use these damn machines.

Happy Jim
01-03-05, 01:02 PM
There's me thinking you were Hmmmming a tune and we all had to guess what it was :thumb:

Grease Monkey
01-03-05, 05:48 PM
I've got it, i've got it,

is it 'Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm' by the Crash Test Dummies ?

mylesdw
01-03-05, 06:30 PM

... and let me guess, you also have a large some of money in a foreign bank account that you would like to transfer to some lucky person...

Chimeara
01-03-05, 06:37 PM
... and let me guess, you also have a large some of money in a foreign bank account that you would like to transfer to some lucky person...

This sum must be transferred via the western union sounds like we have seen the same messages before myles

Miket
01-03-05, 06:43 PM
Give the guy a break, he could be genuine, but if he's not and with reference to his title, his caterham ac cobra could even be one of these. :D :D :D

rich
01-03-05, 09:45 PM
I feel sorry for him,:-( lets club together finnish his AC whatever with race kit, send him loads of our hard earned,
and send his soon to be widow and two young kids on an all expences payed, around the world cruse.

I hope he is dying or I will feel such a fool:D

plod
02-03-05, 08:37 AM
Well, I think you're all taking the p**#. I bet he doesn't though....

Louise
02-03-05, 10:19 AM
caterham a.c. cobra with a rover v8 engine bored out to racing spec.

Sounds good to me :thumb: Best of both worlds :D

hhenry
02-03-05, 02:26 PM
sorry folks but i am on cemo at the momment but your comments have made me laugh.

grandadboats
02-03-05, 02:37 PM
So what exactly have you got for sale?

Tony

grandadboats
02-03-05, 03:52 PM
where did he go? He was on line when I asked the question!

Andy S
02-03-05, 03:58 PM
Should'nt we leave this to Robert or one of the other moderators to check out etc, and suspend the thread until verified.???
As HHenry is a member surely he has sufficient details etc to be able to do this??

mylesdw
02-03-05, 06:29 PM
So what is a Caterham Cobra?

Is it a Cobra without any seats or suspension or a Caterham fitted with an engine?

Louise
03-03-05, 10:44 AM
So what is a Caterham Cobra?

Is it a Cobra without any seats or suspension or a Caterham fitted with an engine?

Mine must be a real gem as it has seats, suspension and an engine!

He must have a Caterham which cannot go around corners or a Cobra that can actually do more than 10mpg :p

Louise
04-03-05, 08:37 PM
He must have a Caterham which cannot go around corners or a Cobra that can actually do more than 10mpg :p

< Louise thinks to herself - No one has challenged this so I must have hit a sore point :D >

Andy S
04-03-05, 08:40 PM
Nah just cant be *rsed, there was a similar thread in the states recently and the guy ended up getting his cob built proffessionaly jumping in front of loads of expectant owners, caused an absolute riot etc, still can you lend me your engine as I need a decent new starter motor!!!

Purple AK
04-03-05, 08:45 PM
< Louise thinks to herself - No one has challenged this so I must have hit a sore point :D >
And she talks to Herself :rolleyes: :thumb:

Louise
04-03-05, 09:12 PM
And she talks to Herself :rolleyes: :thumb:

How would you know that then :confused:

I wrote "thinks" not "talks".... spot the difference :thumb:

Purple AK
04-03-05, 09:40 PM
You were replying to your own post :angel:

MetaJacko
05-03-05, 12:19 AM
still can you lend me your engine as I need a decent new starter motor!!!

Stop niking my jokes! I already asked Louise that ! :finger: :D

Paul :angel:

Louise
05-03-05, 10:35 AM
Stop niking my jokes! I already asked Louise that ! :finger: :D

Paul :angel:

Yes, that 'joke' has indeed already been done :rolleyes: Obviously you are both just disguising the fact that you are desperate for a decent engine :D

Rat Boy
05-03-05, 12:17 PM
Here's one of those Coberhams::D :D :D

Louise
05-03-05, 02:21 PM
Finally we get a decent answer ;)

Coberhams :D I have died and gone to heaven :angel:

Something tells me this is a lively :eek: little number!!!

I like it; no fussyness but plenty of grunt :thumb:

Rat Boy
05-03-05, 02:26 PM
Also, at my mate's wedding there were loads of Cateras!!!!!!! :D :D :D

RamSC427
05-03-05, 02:35 PM
I can't help but think that the back end of this Coberham is going to be the weak link in this set up....

Rat Boy
05-03-05, 02:40 PM
It's gonna get through some 'A' frame bushes at least!!! :D :D

osgood
05-03-05, 05:27 PM
Give the guy a break, he could be genuine, but if he's not and with reference to his title, his caterham ac cobra could even be one of these. :D :D :DMike just bought one of these Henrycobretties for the missus (super quiet model) no side pipes. She decided to balance it on the table, naturally it fell off smashing the switch and jamming the reel, don't you just love these women!:-( Any way what is a full racing bore is it a pig? Osgood;)

hhenry
07-03-05, 10:01 AM
any one interested call me on 01384 878021 or email me "athhenrywilliams@aol.com" i am not very good at comp sorry must be my age

Mclaren
07-03-05, 11:01 AM
Another interpretation....

Louise
07-03-05, 11:36 AM
If that is what Coberham owners look like then I do not want to know :D

I bet the badge has a cobra bent in the shape of 7 :p

MetaJacko
07-03-05, 11:49 AM
Another interpretation....

Now I like that one! Where do I get one from?

Best of both worlds. A decent V8 and a spare 'starter motor' as well ;)

Paul

Louise
07-03-05, 08:22 PM
You lot are determined to phase me with the starter motor joke, aren’t you :rolleyes: All I can say is that I am happy with my ‘starter motor’ that does 0-60 in 4.6 secs :D :D :D

osgood
07-03-05, 09:17 PM
You lot are determined to phase me with the starter motor joke, aren’t you :rolleyes: All I can say is that I am happy with my ‘starter motor’ that does 0-60 in 4.6 secs :D :D :DBit slow then Louise!!!! Osgood:angel:

MetaJacko
08-03-05, 09:58 AM
You lot are determined to phase me with the starter motor joke, aren’t you :rolleyes: All I can say is that I am happy with my ‘starter motor’ that does 0-60 in 4.6 secs :D :D :D

Do you need a bit of a push then? Maybe someone could tow you? :p

One thing for sure, a cob could tow start a 7 but I dont think it would work the other way around :rolleyes:

Paul

Louise
08-03-05, 11:45 AM
Maybe someone could tow you? :p

Paul

You know what you can do with that offer. . .

You would go too slow around the corners :D

Mclaren
08-03-05, 04:44 PM
You know what you can do with that offer. . .

You would go too slow around the corners :D

Don't listen to them Louise, they're just jealous coz they haven't got an upholstered rollerskate with a hair dryer for an engine

MetaJacko
08-03-05, 04:54 PM
Don't listen to them Louise, they're just jealous coz they haven't got an upholstered rollerskate with a hair dryer for an engine

Ouch :p

Paul

Mclaren
08-03-05, 04:58 PM
Ouch :p

Paul

Only jesting....still a bl**dy quick rollerskate

MetaJacko
08-03-05, 05:23 PM
Only jesting....still a bl**dy quick rollerskate

Bl**dy quck at drying heir as well I guess ;)

Louise
09-03-05, 03:32 PM

What is this "upholstered" you speak of :confused: And "Rollerskate", well, that was original! Next you will be calling it Brum :D As for “hair dryer for an engine” Lol you are obviously struggling now!!! :rolleyes:

MetaJacko
09-03-05, 03:45 PM
What is this "upholstered" you speak of :confused: And "Rollerskate", well, that was original! Next you will be calling it Brum :D As for “hair dryer for an engine” Lol you are obviously struggling now!!! :rolleyes:

Bait still seems to be working though cuz we still keep getting bites:p

RamSC427
09-03-05, 03:48 PM
More to the point, is HHenry ever going to tell us exactly what his car is supposed to be !!!!

Mclaren
09-03-05, 04:09 PM

When you 'grow-up' you might graduate to a chest-wig charriot like the rest of us!

grandadboats
09-03-05, 04:23 PM
More to the point, is HHenry ever going to tell us exactly what his car is supposed to be !!!!
He did give a phone no., anyone try it?
Tony

maslow
15-03-05, 03:22 PM
:D I would like to try it and give him a ring, just to actually see what he's selling....cause nothing is more amusing than to actually visualize a cater_bra or a coberham....I just had the strangest visualisation of the first one.....:D

Alex

"Alexandermaslow@hotmail.com"