PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday

mike gowland
10-03-05, 08:27 AM
I SEE THAT IT IS DB'S BIRTHDAY TODAY AND WHATS MORE IT'S THE BIG 40!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVE!

MIKE:)

westborne
10-03-05, 08:32 AM
Blimey - if I'd known I'd have finished my meeting in manchester early and taken him a cake !!!!

Congrats Dave welcome to the TOGS !!!

robert
10-03-05, 08:54 AM
Dave

Happy birthday, couple of things for you to think about now you have turned 40. :D

Can you tell the difference between a mid-life crisis and a hangover

Can you find your lost youth without hurting yourself

Have a great one. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Purple AK
10-03-05, 09:04 AM
Happy Birthday Young'n :thumb:

Andy S
10-03-05, 09:17 AM
Appy Birfday geezer, from a southern oldie.

Miket
10-03-05, 10:22 AM
Dave

Have a good one, I'll let you finish work a bit earlier. :thumb: :thumb:

V8 BJC
10-03-05, 02:08 PM
40 - Never is

Happy Birthday Dave - Have a good one!!!!

simon
10-03-05, 05:05 PM
Happy birthday Dave

Simon

(you remember....young....good looking...painfully thin Simon...) :D

Delboy
10-03-05, 05:38 PM
Appy Birfday geezer, from a southern oldie.

CONGRATULATIONS DAVE & HAPPY BIRTHDAY ON YOUR BIG 40th

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

From another Southern oldie that can remember those Crystal Palace race days!!

pat b
10-03-05, 05:48 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVE.....and can I suggest you start misbehaving befor its to late..... PAT:thumb::thumb::thumb:

dave
10-03-05, 05:53 PM
Thank you very much.

It seems like you can get away with saying you are young at heart and all that cr4p when you are your thirty something but I don't think that's possible once you hit 40.

Now i really do feel like I'm getting old..........F**k! Where did it all go?:-( :-( :-(

SMILEY
10-03-05, 06:03 PM
Happy 40th Dave, are you gonna slow down a bit now that your an old man?????
I hope Corey has a good 'un too.
Miles

shadow
10-03-05, 07:37 PM
Hope your having a goodn. Happy Birthday. :thumb:

Andy S
10-03-05, 09:12 PM
Dave seeing as its your B'day , what the F*** are you doing on here?????????????:confused: :confused: :confused: .

Or are you feeling so OLD now that you cant go out and enjoy yourself.:thumb: :p :p
Forget the work tomorrow your only 40 once mate.

dave
10-03-05, 09:22 PM
Hi Andy.
"What am I doing on here".....Why not?
i could spend my evening here or I could go down to my local and listen to a bunch of w4nkers put the world to rights.......Just like they do every night of the week.
I couyld go "Up town" and get bumped into by some spotty dick weed who decides he wants to fight someone....Or even stab them.
I have a lot to do before the show at Stafford this weekend and I don't function too well with a hang over so i'll have to wait for the celebrating until the dust has settled.
I didn't "Settle down" until i was 34, I've done the getting pi55ed every night thing to deathMy old drinking crowd are still doing it, the only difference is that nowadays they don't go clubbing or "Up town" anymore, they play Domminos. Those guys have completed the SORN declaration on their lives.

:D :D :D

V8 BJC
10-03-05, 09:26 PM
Dave seeing as its your B'day , what the F*** are you doing on here?????????????:confused: :confused: :confused: .

Or are you feeling so OLD now that you cant go out and enjoy yourself.:thumb: :p :p
Forget the work tomorrow your only 40 once mate.

Andy - you just beat me to it - just sitting wondering the same thing.

V8 BJC
10-03-05, 09:29 PM
Hi Andy.
"What am I doing on here".....Why not?
i could spend my evening here or I could go down to my local and listen to a bunch of w4nkers put the world to rights.......Just like they do every night of the week.
I couyld go "Up town" and get bumped into by some spotty dick weed who decides he wants to fight someone....Or even stab them.
I have a lot to do before the show at Stafford this weekend and I don't function too well with a hang over so i'll have to wait for the celebrating until the dust has settled.
I didn't "Settle down" until i was 34, I've done the getting pi55ed every night thing to deathMy old drinking crowd are still doing it, the only difference is that nowadays they don't go clubbing or "Up town" anymore, they play Domminos. Those guys have completed the SORN declaration on their lives.

:D :D :D

Dave - seeing as you are here with us on your birthday - I feel it right to go and crack open a beer and toast your good health.
To Dave - one of the most helpful people I have ever met. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Purple AK
10-03-05, 09:34 PM
I'll Raise a Glass to That :thumb: Cheers Dave :thumb:

chesterak
10-03-05, 09:40 PM
Happy Bithday Dave :thumb: I've opened one can so a good excuse for another. Have a goog one!

plod
10-03-05, 10:38 PM
happy birthday x

me

crendonman
11-03-05, 07:33 AM
Many Happy returns Dave!!

Have a good one! :thumb: :thumb: