PDA

View Full Version : Just an introduction!

mdoyle
17-03-05, 09:02 AM
Hello all,

My name is Martin, and i've been 'stalking' this site for a good few months now!

I'll be looking to place an order for my kit at the end of May as part of the deal with her in doors is that i sell the bike to help pay for it! ('04 ZX-10R), im off to spain on it for the first week in May, and when i get back it'll be sold.......

If theres anyone local to Sutton-in-Ashfield ,Notts (junction 28 of the M1) thats either built or is in the middle of building that i can pick their brains then it'd be much appreciated.

Cheers for now, and i'll keep you posted with pics once i start!

Regards

Martin

robert
17-03-05, 09:05 AM
Welcome to the forum, nice bike, I have a CBR1000RR. :thumb:

Which kit are you buying?

rich
17-03-05, 09:10 AM
Hi, Martin
I live at Holmewood, in the middle of an AK build,
You are welcome to pop over or ring any time

There is also 'petecob' who lives in sutton who as a GD.

Rich

mdoyle
17-03-05, 09:34 AM
wow! those responses were quick!

As im still in the 'planning' stage, im not sure what kit to go for yet, thats the main reason i'd like to pick the brains of those that are local.

Rich, i would LOVE to come and see how your getting on with your AK build ,please let me know when would be convenient for you and how i can contact you.

thanks again.

Regards

Martin

rich
17-03-05, 09:36 AM
give me a ring :thumb:

mike gowland
17-03-05, 09:48 AM
hi martin

i'm a third into my dax build.

managed to hang on to my bike though, z636rr. you need to work on your other half!

good luck!

kevchard
17-03-05, 11:20 AM
Hi Mike,
welcome to the cobra palace, I am just about to sell my classic bike to help pay towards our cobra, so I can understand the way you feel.
Cheers

h8jse
17-03-05, 04:21 PM
Hi Martin

I'm a bit like you having stalked the site then took it one step further and joined! I've decided I want to build a Cobra but don't know which to go for!! Good luck in finding a kit you like and want to build.

Jason

TINKA
17-03-05, 05:30 PM
Hi Martin, I live in East Leake just south of Nottingham, although I did have a completed car due to an engine change and other alterations that I am in the middle of you are more than welcome to pop down for a look. My contact details are in the Club Mag or drop me an Email to get in contact from the site :thumb:

mdoyle
17-03-05, 06:16 PM
thanks for the warm wlecome all!

went and had a peak at Rich's AK today and this spurred me on even more! (cheers rich)

Tinka, i cant email you as i have'nt got enough posts, could you drop me an email as i'd like to come and have a look if thats ok with you?

Best Regards

Martin