PDA

View Full Version : Euro 427

stevey
18-03-05, 08:01 PM
Hi this is an attempt by me to contact all that are currently building a Euro427 I am building and I know we are small in number compared with Pilgrim etc. but I would like to hear from you or if you are thinking of building one I would also like to pool our knowledge either post here or contact me via steve.young49@virgin.net hope to hear from you soon
all the best Steve

stevey
18-03-05, 08:06 PM
Hi I know we are a small band compared to Pilgrim, Dax etc but if you are considering or are building a Euro 427 I would love to hear from you mine is coming along and it would be great to compare progress with other builders
contact me via steve.young49@virgin.net

Robin427
19-03-05, 07:47 PM
Is that same as a GD427 Euro?

robert
20-03-05, 12:16 AM
Is that same as a GD427 Euro?

No, its the Fiero Factory Euro 427.

kitcarman
20-03-05, 08:06 PM
Actually Robert,
Its not the Fiero Factory Euro 427 anymore. Its simply the Euro 427 made by Nigel Ramsey an honest bloke (if my assessment of character is correct).

Fiero Factory sold the project to him about 9 months ago.

Den

robert
20-03-05, 08:27 PM
Actually Robert,
Its not the Fiero Factory Euro 427 anymore. Its simply the Euro 427 made by Nigel Ramsey an honest bloke (if my assessment of character is correct).

Fiero Factory sold the project to him about 9 months ago.

Den

Yep, you are correct, I should have qualified it, used to be known as the fiero factory. ;)

stevey
20-03-05, 10:43 PM
many thanks for all of you who have emailed me I will keep you in touch with our build and hopefully we shall see a few euro's at events soon and yes Robert you are right about Nigel Ramsey a real helpful guy

robert
20-03-05, 10:51 PM
many thanks for all of you who have emailed me I will keep you in touch with our build and hopefully we shall see a few euro's at events soon and yes Robert you are right about Nigel Ramsey a real helpful guy

I have just dropped him an email to invite him to Elvington.

I will be posting up a new list of the marques we have on the track as owners cars, and the manufacturers attending and supporting. :thumb:

kitcarman
20-03-05, 11:04 PM
Hi Stevey,
Did Robert say that Nigel was helpful?

Den.

robert
21-03-05, 10:41 AM
Hi Stevey,
Did Robert say that Nigel was helpful?

Den.

No, you said he was helpful, but I can second that. I have only conversed with him briefly and he seemed helpful. :thumb: :p

qkingston
21-03-05, 07:14 PM
I am another Euro 427 builder, rolling chassis nearly! I would certainly agree thgat Nigel is a most helpful guy, and he is doing his level best to sort out much of the legacy left by Fiero. This kit has the potential to be very good indeed. Most happy to share my experiences so far

QK :thumb:

Euro427sc
23-03-05, 12:49 PM
Hell Guys, I've been called many things in my time but 'helpful' - 'trouble is......that means I've got to STAY helpful; oh alright then 'spose so! Thanks though; it's hard to remember about clearing the swamp when you are up to your neck in alligators ;-)

johnnycobra
28-03-05, 12:13 AM
Hi Stevey

I have a Euro 427 which was almost complete when i had to return to the states. I brought it with me, but had to sell the engine as i imported it as an 'incomplete vehicle'. I have a Ford 302 and a t5 waiting to be installed right now; should be on the road by July.

I bought mine form Fiero Factory and have posted my opinions on that outfit on this forum in the past. I managed to build mine in spite of them. Now Nigel seems to be taking the project in the right direction and I wish him success. I'll email you seperately.

John

kitcarman
28-03-05, 12:47 AM
Hi John,
Id appreciate your letting me know exactly what problems you suffered at the hands of Fiero Factory. Not here; but in private communication.

I believe their selling the project was/is good for the kit car industry.

Den.

Soundhouse
05-04-05, 12:17 AM
I am also building a Euro 427SC. I bought a chassis from Nigel last summer, and am slowly making progress although not as fast as I'd hoped. Currently waiting for delivery of a floor kit and tank. Hopefully I will speed up with the build now that the weather is getting better and the evenings longer. It would be good to support each other during the build.

Guy

markmif
05-10-05, 11:52 AM
I am new to this thread. I would like to contact nigel by email for an euro427 . If anybody has his email I would appriciate. Are prices the same region as fiero had them?

thanks for your help

Soundhouse
05-10-05, 12:37 PM
Try "Euro427SportsCar@aol.com" or "info@euro427sportscars.com" I have contacted him on these.

Guy.

Soundhouse
05-10-05, 12:39 PM
When I bouught from Nigel prices were the same virtually as Fiero Factory.

Guy.

stevey
08-10-05, 09:13 PM
you may have trouble getting hold of Euro 427 markmif I believe the company is not currently in business and you would be advised to look elsewhere for a kit I'm afraid
stevey

rad_ed
01-11-05, 12:18 PM
I'm building a Euro 427 too.
Sad to hear Nigel stopped producing it. :(

It would be nice to open a euro427 thread. :)

Edwin

Kevin W
01-11-05, 02:18 PM
anybody got any news on that long promised hard top he was developing?
it would end uo going head-to-head with the pilgrim hard top as both have the same body moulding.

Kevin

kitcarman
02-11-05, 05:27 PM
Is anyone in contact with Nigel?

If so, Id like to speak to him Ive got good news to deliver to make a change (LOL)!

Den.

Soundhouse
02-11-05, 11:30 PM
I'm building a Euro 427 too.
Sad to hear Nigel stopped producing it. :(

It would be nice to open a euro427 thread. :)

Edwin
Hi Edwin
Yes it would be good to get some discussions on the building of the Euro427, it all seems to be bad news at the moment. My build is progressing but slower than I would have liked. Did you buy from Nigel or Fiero?

Guy.

gareth08
03-11-05, 03:06 PM
Is anyone in contact with Nigel?

If so, Id like to speak to him Ive got good news to deliver to make a change (LOL)!

Den.

Den,

Been trying to speak to Nigel since we spoke at Total Kit Car. No joy though:(

rad_ed
04-11-05, 03:35 PM
Hi Edwin
Yes it would be good to get some discussions on the building of the Euro427, it all seems to be bad news at the moment. My build is progressing but slower than I would have liked. Did you buy from Nigel or Fiero?

Guy.

Actually neither. The dutch "would be" distributor of euro427 is where I got my kit, he got it from Nigel.

badcob
16-11-06, 11:49 PM
Hi I Also Have A Euro 427 Got Mine From Fiaro .into Fifth Year Of Build .mostly Done Sva In Spring Next Year .bigest Prob Air Filter Box For Mounting Fuel Ingection Sistem .ended Up Fabricating A Steel One And Ditching Plastic Stuff .i Also Gave Up With Doner Loom And Baught Purpose Made One With Full Set Of Smiths Gauges From Y.k In Yorkshire Witch Alowed Me To Dump The Ugly Fuse Box Set Up.sounds Nice The V6 Through Side Pipes. Looking Forward To Hearing About Your Build.all The Best Keith.:)