PDA

View Full Version : Racing Pilgrim

dave.n
13-04-05, 07:55 PM
Thought some of you would find this interesting. Looks pretty mean.

http://www.crash.net/uk/en/news_view.asp?cid=14&nid=104384

Any views

Andy S
13-04-05, 08:07 PM
back end doesnt exactly look like standard does it ???

looks almost like a dave brooks hardtop ?? and those rear wings look very square in shape definetly not standard at all.

Were you bored today then Dave??

Andy S
13-04-05, 08:14 PM
windscreen surround looks interesting as well.... WOT NO CHROME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paul B
14-04-05, 09:41 AM
The whole thing looks interesting with the mods to the front wings, rear wings, screen, hood etc.

They seem to have spent a lot of time getting the body they way they want it, I just hope they don't prang it as replacement body parts may be a little difficult to get !!

I remember hearing that someone was going to race a Sumo and it's good to see that there is still a little British eccentricity around and that someone may, at last, know how to make a Sumo handle !

Paul

Big Thirsty
14-04-05, 10:05 AM
I beleive this is one of Pilgrims jag based kits.

Ian.

Big Thirsty
14-04-05, 10:08 AM
I beleive this is one of Pilgrims jag based kits.

Ian.

Just seen my spelling mistake. Too much reliance on spellchecker !

I believe this is one of Pilgrims Jag based kits. :thumb:

Ian.

Robin427
15-04-05, 12:36 AM
Thanks... I hadn't been able to read it before the correction...

h8jse
15-04-05, 09:32 PM
Very nice and looks the mutts :thumb: , as said before on here is the hardtop something to do with Dave Brooks? Looks as though it will give the GT's a run for their money.

smash
16-04-05, 07:36 AM
Very nice - still got that characteristic right angle bend on the front arch I see *ahem*.....:rolleyes: ;) :p

hawk289
16-04-05, 09:37 AM
Looking at the hardtop and comparing to mine, it is a Hawk LeMans Hardtop (also a little bit of insider knowledge). I think good on them, it would be good to see a pilgrim racing.

John.