PDA

View Full Version : Ever heard of " Legendary " Cobra Replica Manufacturer

James
06-01-01, 08:35 AM
Hi
Has anyone ever heard of a Cobra Replica manufacture called " Legendary " I am in the process of buying a pre built kit that has an MOT and I have never heard of this company and cannot seem to find anything on them. I have a cutting from an old Kit Car magazine stating that they offered a replica of the 427 which was only available in full component kit form with everything included. If anyone out there has any information you could give me or better still you own one or know someone whio does I would be delighted to hear from you. As a final note the car need trimmings and painting to complete, can you recommend any paint shops and trimmers in the North

I look forward to hearing from you

Regards

James ( From Leeds )
E-mail " Bigride@talk21.com "

nbracken
12-01-01, 07:51 PM
James, I have never heard of this company either - it may be an American kit - there are quite a few. Look at some of the US websites - there are several.

Regards, Nigel

daxv8man
18-01-01, 11:41 AM
The original Legendary 427 was sold as a fully built car using all new parts ,i don't know if it's still in production.the customer had a choice of round tube chassis or multi tube chassis which also accepted a MK 3 granada or scorpio , donor parts .the engine choice ford 302/ Rover v8/ small block Chevi i know of only five being produced,
if they are still in excistence as a company, the contact is.

LEGENDARY SPORTS CARS,
UNIT 18 SPRING VALE MILL
SPRING VALE
MIDDLETON,
MANCHESTER
M242HR TEL/FAX 01616547090

Graham Dorrell
Area Cobra rep for Essex/ Herts N/london

daxv8man
19-01-01, 12:00 AM
>James, I have never heard of
>this company either - it