PDA

View Full Version : Private Messages

Andy S
28-04-05, 08:53 PM
Just tried to send a couple of PM's but I cant as the recipients have exceeded their storage quota.:angry: :angry:
Just a reminder for everyone to check their PM storage etc.:thumb:
Chimeara that includes you mate.

sober1
28-04-05, 09:00 PM
I ran into the same thing!!! Please check them, and make room for more. Thanks Guys!!!

MrFawlty
28-04-05, 11:44 PM
Hi,

I got an email telling me somebody was trying to send me a PM,but my message box is full and to delete some.For a while now it has been saying I have 40 messages stored of 10 allowed and yet I have posted and received messages yesterday.I have deleted about 12 items but it still won"t work!!
Help! what am I supposed to do,
Steve

robert
29-04-05, 01:10 AM
Full club members get more space.

If you are a full club member, then go to http://www.cobraclub.com/membership/ and follow the process.

Use your forum username and password and the software will update your access within the site. Once you have completed the sign-up stuff, drop me an email with your membership number and I will work out when your membership expires and you will get prompted to renew at the right time.

The purpose of this is to ease the burden on the club for renewals, as we are trying to automate a number of the more onerous tasks. :thumb:

robert
29-04-05, 01:10 AM
Hi,

I got an email telling me somebody was trying to send me a PM,but my message box is full and to delete some.For a while now it has been saying I have 40 messages stored of 10 allowed and yet I have posted and received messages yesterday.I have deleted about 12 items but it still won"t work!!
Help! what am I supposed to do,
Steve

Don't forget to delete the ones in your sent items aswell.

MrFawlty
29-04-05, 02:15 PM
Hi Robert,Thanks for the reply,do I actually have to have less than 10 messages for it to work,is this a new thing as it has been working as I said earlier.Also can I save the messages to somewhere rather than delete them all?What is the bit at the bottom about downloading messages to text etc

Thanks
Steve

robert
29-04-05, 07:37 PM
Hi Robert,Thanks for the reply,do I actually have to have less than 10 messages for it to work,is this a new thing as it has been working as I said earlier.Also can I save the messages to somewhere rather than delete them all?What is the bit at the bottom about downloading messages to text etc

Thanks
Steve

Full club members get more space.

If you are a full club member, then go to http://www.cobraclub.com/membership/ and follow the process.

Use your forum username and password and the software will update your access within the site. Once you have completed the sign-up stuff, drop me an email with your membership number and I will work out when your membership expires and you will get prompted to renew at the right time.

The purpose of this is to ease the burden on the club for renewals, as we are trying to automate a number of the more onerous tasks. :thumb:

You can download messages as text or csv, select the messages and click download.

Chimeara
29-04-05, 09:20 PM
Have deleted the messages now Andy S so try and send again should hopefully work.

Anthony

Chimeara
29-04-05, 09:29 PM
Robert just realised that I can only now store 10 PM's. IM a full member so what part do I need to go into via that link you have posted so that my space is increased.

Anthony

robert
29-04-05, 10:04 PM
Robert just realised that I can only now store 10 PM's. IM a full member so what part do I need to go into via that link you have posted so that my space is increased.

Anthony

Andy S
29-04-05, 11:33 PM
Robert sorry to be a pain but I am a full member etc and have just tried the link you posted and it doesnt work, says my password is incorrect, tried that link and it didnt recognise my e-mail address either....I'm confused

robert
30-04-05, 04:14 PM
Robert sorry to be a pain but I am a full member etc and have just tried the link you posted and it doesnt work, says my password is incorrect, tried that link and it didnt recognise my e-mail address either....I'm confused

Email me offline.