PDA

View Full Version : Thread Upload Quota Reached?

madjohnny
06-05-05, 10:43 PM
Robert, tried uploading an attchment earlier and it says my upload quota has been exceeded.

How do I get around this? It would appear I can delete previous attachments from threads/replies which will reduce my quota. Is this correct as once I delete the images they will no longer appear on the threads which prevents them from helping people in the future.

Confused :confused: :confused: :confused:

Chimeara
07-05-05, 06:39 PM
I have exactly the same problem, like you veryw ell say if we delete the threads how can it help futre/current builders. After all thats what the forum is for.

Anthony

robert
07-05-05, 06:53 PM
I have exactly the same problem, like you veryw ell say if we delete the threads how can it help futre/current builders. After all thats what the forum is for.

Anthony

This forum is for MEMBERS of the club, if you are a member, then I would suggest you send me your membership number and you get additional space, as discussed in other posts on the forum.

This site is effectively paid for by members subs, therefore members get more benefit from the CLUB website than purely internet members.

madjohnny
07-05-05, 08:42 PM
Fair enough Rob I was only asking!

OK so you've embarrassed me into joining, went to the shop and the membership purchase facility is off-line!

You can't say I didn't try!!!!

robert
07-05-05, 10:22 PM
Fair enough Rob I was only asking!

OK so you've embarrassed me into joining, went to the shop and the membership purchase facility is off-line!

You can't say I didn't try!!!!

Try http://www.cobraclub.com/membership/ Membership hasn't existed in the shop for some time now.

madjohnny
08-05-05, 12:05 AM
Thanks Rob have now joined!