PDA

View Full Version : Essex meet ???????????

dave.n
15-05-05, 12:41 AM
Anyone know if the Essex meet is on today ?????????????????????????????? :confused:

And what time ?????????????????????????????? :confused:

smash
15-05-05, 07:28 AM
In theory yes - 3rd Sunday - the new 'improved' Smash mobile will be making its debut and Gwak's getting along a little later around 2-ish so that's probably the only two cobs that'll be there :p

Think most are there around 12?

plod
15-05-05, 10:59 AM
Anyone know if the Essex meet is on today ?????????????????????????????? :confused:

And what time ?????????????????????????????? :confused:

I thought you were in charge? :D

dave.n
15-05-05, 03:15 PM
Paul
I don't think geography is your best subject ????????????

dave.n
15-05-05, 03:26 PM
To The Essex Crew
Nice to see some of the cars out of their garages today.
Thank you for making us feel so welcome and great to see some old friends now the weather has brightened up.
Please all feel free to come to the Grasshopper next week and any other time come to that.
Nice one :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

plod
15-05-05, 05:23 PM
Essex, It's sort of South East isn't it South East rep boy?

dave.n
15-05-05, 05:33 PM
Paul

the only reason we call it South East region is because I'm fed up writing .
KENT, EAST SUSSEX, SOUTH and SOUTH EAST LONDON which is what we used to be called. And of course by democratic decission between branch attendees.
but I can't seem to make my spell check to work.
Why don't you come up to the meet next week if you can, just because your car less wont matter. Everyone else is gonna be there.

Purple AK
15-05-05, 05:42 PM
Essex, It's sort of South East isn't it South East rep boy?
Essex, Different Country :( You have to pay 1 to get in and another 1 to get back out :mad:

smash
15-05-05, 05:59 PM
Essex, Different Country :( You have to pay 1 to get in and another 1 to get back out :mad:

That's just for those rich southerners, he-he! :p

plod
15-05-05, 09:14 PM
Love to mate, but the garden is placing big demands on my time at the mo. Have 20 cubic metres of soil coming and need to level off the muck in the back before it does.

Do hope to be along soon..

crendonman
16-05-05, 08:36 AM
Love to mate, but the garden is placing big demands on my time at the mo. Have 20 cubic metres of soil coming and need to level off the muck in the back before it does.

Do hope to be along soon..

Plod,

Always shovelling sh*t!!:D :thumb:

plod
16-05-05, 05:08 PM
I'll be shovelling your **** and scooping it right out of the way soon sonny, so you'd better shut your face............

dave.n
16-05-05, 06:06 PM
Gentlemen please

There will be no testosterone fuelled fisticuffs in the grasshopper car park please.
Could you keep it all to the grassy verge adjasent as we would all like to watch.

Can I have any volunteers for judge and book keeping please

Andy S
16-05-05, 07:24 PM
Plod's Daytona(when he gets it) vs CrendonMan with 351 mmmmmmmmmmmmmm put me down as a spectator, somewhere along the A21 seems good, dual carriageway etc, cos you wont have it by Elvington will you plod so it cant be settled on the drag strip there.

smash
16-05-05, 09:17 PM
[Sun Headline]Copper nicked for racing in "motorway speed limit" AC with no insurance! - when asked what he was doing he replied "Shovelling ****!".......[/Sun Headline]

Now that would be highly amusing, however, I thought the whole point of the Daytona was that cobs simply weren't quick enough - no offence, but it sounds like a one horse race

plod
16-05-05, 09:45 PM
i might lose my nerve before he does...