PDA

View Full Version : holiday, kidnapped or vanished up his own behind???

tonym
16-05-05, 10:22 PM
Anyone know where MikeT has vanished to? i assume he's off on one of his merry jaunts, isn't he? :)

plod
16-05-05, 10:26 PM
Corfu Tony, but he ought to be back soon. I think he said he was going for 7 weeks ish..

I miss him :-(

crendonman
17-05-05, 11:53 AM
How come you dont miss me Plod!! ???????:angel: :finger: :D

westborne
17-05-05, 12:33 PM
Now now children !!

Daddy's away at the moment
He will be back mid June.

Chimeara
17-05-05, 08:38 PM
I believe he is back just in time to vanish off to le mans, wish I could retire it looks like a good old life

Anthony

plod
17-05-05, 08:48 PM
How come you dont miss me Plod!! ???????:angel: :finger: :D

You're round long enough to miss mate..?

Want another trip to Brenzett shortly?

Anthony i know you're miles away but are you making any trips over here in the near future?

V8 BJC
17-05-05, 08:48 PM
I believe he is back just in time to vanish off to le mans, wish I could retire it looks like a good old life

Anthony

Sounds good to me. Only trouble is that I would miss not having the car in Corfu. Easily solved - have two :thumb:

Chimeara
17-05-05, 08:50 PM
You're round long enough to miss mate..?

Want another trip to Brenzett shortly?

Anthony i know you're miles away but are you making any trips over here in the near future?

Nothing planned at present im afraid, the longest distance il be going until 15th June is the 100 yards to the garage. Would be good to catch up sometime though, you should come down to my bbq in July

Anthony

plod
17-05-05, 09:10 PM
Love to mate, but July is a heavy month. Weddings, cubs family weekend away, another wedding, work, and a new car on the road. OOOPs, did I really say that?

Neil O
18-05-05, 11:12 AM
Sounds good to me. Only trouble is that I would miss not having the car in Corfu. Easily solved - have two :thumb:

Brian, having tried to persuade Mike to let us have his villa in Corfu for a Cobra holiday (and failed), we found out that the island is only slightly larger than a postage stamp and the roads are really crap......nothing new there then.

Cheers,
Neil.:D