PDA

View Full Version : Polished header tanks

Daxman
18-05-05, 07:22 PM
I've just seen a header tank manufactured by speed steel in Tipton, for a Dax, it's in the customers car section. Does this car belong to anyone in the forum as I'm interest in purchasing a similar item, a would like to have some feed back on the product/company an if poss a couple of good pics.

Russ

www.speedsteel.co.uk (http://www.speedsteel.co.uk)

kurrmet
18-05-05, 08:16 PM
Daxman

I have visited this company on an invitation from Matt one of the partener's when i ask them about a header tank and washer bottle to fit into my Dax.

The reason for the invitation was they had a customer coming in with his early dax that they had done a lot of work on, so I could see there work and talk to a customer.

All I can say is there workmanship is spot on, the quality if the finish is just what you would expect and be proud to have under your bonnet.

I am currently sorting out drawing for them to manufactour items for me.

I feel you will not be disapointed if you used them.

mikey
19-05-05, 07:30 AM
The stuff looks great.

Just be aware, the car in the photos looks as if it has quite a small engine in it. If you are running the smal block chev you may have a problem if you go for the tank in that position Also you need some of that area to get the height on the brake/clutch resevoir

Just a thought
Mike