PDA

View Full Version : Placing ads

chesterak
25-05-05, 08:04 PM
Placing ads has got me beaten, again!!! :angry:

I've read the "how to" but I can't figure it out.

I know I have login, again, but I can't find the login box and the only choice I seem to have is logout.

HELP! :-(

kurrmet
25-05-05, 08:24 PM
Stan

Have you sent Rob details of your membership to the club so he can increase the option that you have one of which is the abilty to place add's

Until you are "fully paid up" I think only option is to pay a small fee to enable you to place add's

I know Rob is working his way though the membership as I had to wait a number of weeks but he will get round to you.:thumb:

robert
25-05-05, 09:00 PM
Do people not bother reading the forums. This has been discussed time and time again, and numerous posts put up.

http://www.cobraclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12339

I have upgraded all of the people who sent me their info.

chesterak
25-05-05, 09:55 PM
Do people not bother reading the forums? Do you mean me? Yes, I read the forums as and when I can. I may miss things that are posted and I may be a little computer illiterate. All I was after was a little advice. Thanks a million.

robert
25-05-05, 10:20 PM
Do people not bother reading the forums? Do you mean me? Yes, I read the forums as and when I can. I may miss things that are posted and I may be a little computer illiterate. All I was after was a little advice. Thanks a million.

No, I did not specifically mean you, as you are not the first to ask the same question, and undoubtedly, nor will you be the last.

Clarkson
25-05-05, 10:28 PM
Ha ha, don't worry about it ,I asked the same stupited question:thumb:

chesterak
26-05-05, 02:00 PM
No, I did not specifically mean you, as you are not the first to ask the same question, and undoubtedly, nor will you be the last.

Sorry Robert, I've tuned down the sensitivity :-(

chesterak
26-05-05, 02:01 PM

Sorry Robert, I've turned down the sensitivity :-(

robert
26-05-05, 03:21 PM
Its OK, I heard you the first time. :p ;) :D :thumb: