PDA

View Full Version : Come On Then Jimbo Spit It Out!!

osgood
07-06-05, 09:18 PM
Waiting for a reply Jim, got enything to say lets here you!!??:rolleyes: Eric:finger:

plod
07-06-05, 09:26 PM
Soon, i propose that Eric will have upset so many, ther will be no members left ;)

osgood
07-06-05, 09:29 PM
Soon, i propose that Eric will have upset so many, ther will be no members left ;)Paul the problem is these guys don't just like hearing the Truth E:angel:

Grease Monkey
07-06-05, 09:30 PM
Did i miss something?

I knew i should have set the video :( :thumb:

robert
07-06-05, 09:31 PM
Eric

No, Jim doesn't have anything to say, nor should he.

Jim edited/deleted one of your posts, which he is fully able to do. As a matter of course, we (the mods and admin) put a copy of the post up in the moderators forum, however in this instance it was placed in the wrong forum, however was moved.

Unfortunately, your username seems to crop up time and time again on the moderators forum, for various reasons.

The post you posted was offensive and racist, which will not be tolerated on the CRC Forum. If you cannot moderate your own posts, please be kind enough to go elsewhere and vent your spleen.

Thanks

robert
07-06-05, 09:32 PM
Paul the problem is these guys don't just like hearing the Truth E:angel:

Eric

Your post was offensive and racist, which is not welcome here.

osgood
07-06-05, 09:38 PM
Eric

No, Jim doesn't have anything to say, nor should he.

Jim edited/deleted one of your posts, which he is fully able to do. As a matter of course, we (the mods and admin) put a copy of the post up in the moderators forum, however in this instance it was placed in the wrong forum, however was moved.

Unfortunately, your username seems to crop up time and time again on the moderators forum, for various reasons.

The post you posted was offensive and racist, which will not be tolerated on the CRC Forum. If you cannot moderate your own posts, please be kind enough to go elsewhere and vent your spleen.

ThanksNothing offensive or racist about it Robert as well you know, get real chap. What did happen to free speak and democracy in this country?? Eric.

robert
07-06-05, 09:45 PM
Nothing offensive or racist about it Robert as well you know, get real chap. What did happen to free speak and democracy in this country?? Eric.

Eric

It was offensive and not necessary here. This is not the first time we have edited one of your posts, however this will be the last time. If you cannot behave, then please go elsewhere. Free speech and democracy have nothing to do with the content of your post.

If you disagree, then thats your issue. End of conversation.

osgood
07-06-05, 10:09 PM
Eric

It was offensive and not necessary here. This is not the first time we have edited one of your posts, however this will be the last time. If you cannot behave, then please go elsewhere. Free speech and democracy have nothing to do with the content of your post.

If you disagree, then thats your issue. End of conversation.Okay Robert your view, bed time now I will be back in touch tomorrow on the subject MMmm Eric.