PDA

View Full Version : Essex show of hands for 12th June!

smash
07-06-05, 09:53 PM
http://www.cobraclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12709

Anyone for the cruise over please post so we know who we've left behind when we leave early! :D :p

fiona
08-06-05, 08:38 AM
we will be there - at 11 now that you threaten to leave early!!!

Splitpin
08-06-05, 01:01 PM
Scott,
are you dropping by on the way, or shall I see you there?
Just had a couple of lumps of aluminium delivered!!
Mike

GUMBALL
08-06-05, 04:55 PM
I'll try and make it - if I'm not there by 11.30 then go without me and I'll see you there or I won't be coming (looks promising at the moment though!)

GUMBALL

Andy S
08-06-05, 07:21 PM
Look forward to seeing you all again.:thumb:

smash
09-06-05, 07:45 PM
Scott,
are you dropping by on the way, or shall I see you there?
Just had a couple of lumps of aluminium delivered!!
Mike

Oooowwww! looking forward to seeing those puppies - bet they look sexy! Are you sure you don't wanna just lock yourself in the garage for a couple of days!

Yeah will swing by yours on route (hopefully with Gwak this time ;) )

gwak76
10-06-05, 06:20 AM
Oooowwww! looking forward to seeing those puppies - bet they look sexy! Are you sure you don't wanna just lock yourself in the garage for a couple of days!

Yeah will swing by yours on route (hopefully with Gwak this time ;) )

Not sure I want to look at Split's puppies ( you read about things like that:p) but I will tag along :thumb:

BILKO
10-06-05, 06:56 PM
As Long As It Aint Chuckin It Down Me And The Old Lady Will Try To Get Our **** In Gear And Join You

Bilko

j9kks
10-06-05, 07:03 PM
dave wot time r u setting off from the grasshopper on sunday, and would I be right in thinking that theres going to be a lot of cobras there .

Andy S
10-06-05, 07:11 PM
Jack we are meeting about 12 ish and setting off for the Woodman at about 1.
Can you make it ???
Judging by the replies etc there should be quite a healthy turnout, I'm guessing but 15 or so at least, and if the sun shines....who knows.

dave.n
10-06-05, 07:15 PM
Jack

Basically when all have arrived and had a P&P we will head onwards and upwards.
And I think you may be correct in thinking there is going to be a cobra or two there.
Normal meet time. :thumb:

j9kks
10-06-05, 07:25 PM
Thanks for the info Andy and Dave I cant wait to get out again havant been out since the last time I met you boys, I hope the sun shines as you know my wet weather gear is very limited so Ive got fingers crossed, I dont want to miss this cruise due to bad weather