PDA

View Full Version : Polishing

Goldie
16-06-05, 03:45 PM
Someone previously posted a link to an online company who sold polishing mops and the chemical etc to go with it.... I am after the sort that i can put on my own drill and go...

Does anyone know this website? I have searched for a bit...

If it contavenes the rules of the site to put this link up, I would appreciate a private message etc...

Cheers

Carl..

Robin427
16-06-05, 03:51 PM
Try www.farecla.com - they make the necessary chemicals. They also have a link on their site for distributors of their products - there are 10 in Cheshire alone - I'm sure one of them can help!

Goldie
16-06-05, 04:13 PM
Hi thanks for that.... I just checked their site and all their products are based on paint polishing.. I should have said, what I am after is polish for Ally wheels... The type that aint painted...

Want to get rid of my Image Compomotive wheels and tyres, and get some more up to date ones, but they could do with a really good polish before I sell them...

Cheers

Carl..

gwak76
16-06-05, 04:15 PM
Try this

http://www.thepolishingshop.co.uk/

Goldie
16-06-05, 04:18 PM
Ahhhhhh, thats the one, top man....
thanks for that...

Cheers
Carl..

Pim.Cobra
16-06-05, 04:37 PM
I did my old Image wheels, which were corroded by road salt....., with 1200 waterproof sanding paper and a lot of water, followed by polishing them with Belgom aluminium polish.
Got that from a friend, so I don't know where to buy it. The result was very good, but a lot of elbow grease......
Cheers,
Pim

Goldie
16-06-05, 04:54 PM
This is cool... That website that gwak76 posted has that exact stuff..!!! :)