PDA

View Full Version : Finished

Chimeara
19-06-05, 07:16 PM
Well for you chaps that havent seen the (less than 24 hours to SVA and one last question post) I placed last week I thought I would now post here to say my build has come to an end.

The SVA kit is packed up ready for its trip back to the Pilgrim factory and im awaiting my DVLA inspection hopefully sometime soon.

One thing however I do need to ask is does anyone know of a reputable outfit in the southwest to professionally set up my suspension. It is Jaguar running gear so the driveshafts need removing to shim the correct rear camber and therefore I dont want any old grease monkey getting happy with his spanners under my glorious creation.

Im going to run it a few miles to let everything settle before getting it set up but I need to find a good company to do it.

So all thats left to say is thankyou to everyone on this forum who has helped me in my times of crisis and Im looking forward to passing it on to the next generation of newbies and also implementing it again myself with my next project which if you can keep a secret looks to be a Daytona replica.

Thanks again

Anthony

osgood
19-06-05, 08:05 PM
Ant, you recon it's finished doo you??????????????????????????????:) Osgood:angel:

snake_bitten
20-06-05, 02:58 PM
well done anthony.........happy motoring.

Chimeara
20-06-05, 07:09 PM
Good news just in today DVLA inspection is on wednesday morning at 09:30, so should hopefully be registered by the beginning of next week

Time to crack open a bottle of champers

Anthony

Neil O
21-06-05, 12:36 PM
Great job Antony!!

Can't wait to see it at the next meet, Sunday 3rd July. Make sure you bring a trolley jack and axle stands, the guys like to have a 'good' look over a new build...................

Well done again,

Neil.:D

Miket
21-06-05, 01:24 PM
Well done mate

See you at the next meet, when we will dismantle it and make sure everything is fastened together correctly ;) ;) :thumb:

jeff
21-06-05, 03:40 PM
well done and congrats, drive safe those first few miles mate.

jeff

Chimeara
21-06-05, 04:33 PM
Thanks chaps, suspension is being set up this weekend and will pick car up tuesday evening and put its new setup through its paces. Ive opted to get it done while im waiting for the tax disc so I dont have to part with the car when I can be driving it.

Lets just hope the weather is good for the club meet and rest assured no parts will be coming off, believe me ive done enough of removing and refitting parts so please no more.

See you southwest guys soon and im really looking forward to turning up in something that doesnt have tin over my head.

Anthony