PDA

View Full Version : Chingford this evening

simon
24-06-05, 09:21 AM

dave.n
24-06-05, 01:18 PM
Simon

Maybe you should type something when you post.
Probably be there myself if it ain't raining.
In the middle of a polish up for sunday at the bromley pageant.

BILKO
24-06-05, 01:44 PM
it's 2.45pm and weather in chingford is absolutly stunning at the moment, dare say it'll chuck it down later knowing our luck.

bilko

simon
24-06-05, 01:56 PM
Can anyone tell me where it is?
Simon

BILKO
24-06-05, 02:15 PM
There's gonna be a meet this friday eve from 7pm till late, it's called the Rotbox Rodders run. last month there was a mix of everything hot rods, classic cars, yanks, custom cars and bikes. The restaurant blasted out some 50s & 60s music in to the car park. there is also a Harvester Restaurant just across the car park, and you can get a Beer & Burger from Frankie & Bennys, it's well organised with plenty of parking.

If anyone is not sure how to get there, we live not to far from the meet and our house is quite easy to find, so you could meet at mine and we can all go together, if you want

The meet will take place in the car park of

FRANKIE & BENNYS ITALIAN RESTAURANT
LARKSWOOD LEISURE COMPLEX
175 NEW RD
CHINGFORD
E4 9EY

Simon, you can click on any of the links at the bottom of this page to find out more about the meet and directions

Hope to see you there

Bilko

smash
24-06-05, 04:44 PM
Bilko - current weather check? weather.co.uk and bbc have conflicting reports (i.e. Thunder vs sunshine). What's it like?

dave.n
24-06-05, 04:52 PM
Sorry not for me tonight it's absolutely hammering down in south east

BILKO
24-06-05, 05:13 PM
6.15pm ,it's a bit soggy in chingford .it's warm, no wind but light rain.

bilko

BILKO
24-06-05, 06:06 PM
7pm chuckin it down, stay indoors
bilko

smash
24-06-05, 07:17 PM
Ah-ha, so weather.co.uk got it right and BBC was as usefull as Tim Henman with a tennis racket! And I put my roundels on especially as well - nevermind, you'll all just have to save your piss taking til next Sunday! :thumb: :D

BILKO
24-06-05, 07:58 PM
a few cars turned up at chingford not as many as norn but still a nice eve.
I'll remind you all for the next one and hopefully the weather will be kinder.
bilko