PDA

View Full Version : Help with uploading pictures

Miket
24-06-05, 12:02 PM
Has something changed while I've been away, I just tried to post a picture and I am getting a message that says I have exceeded my quota by 5.31mb ???????? :-( :confused:

stevee8
24-06-05, 09:50 PM
Has something changed while I've been away....

Yes Mike - cameras are now digital :D :D

Welcome back :thumb:

Miket
24-06-05, 09:56 PM
Cheers Steve and thanks for nothing :finger: :thumb: :D

Where's Rob when you need him, still playing with wattle and daub. :rolleyes: :thumb: :D

Chimeara
24-06-05, 10:02 PM
Mike from what I remember you need to email or PM Rob your membership number so he can add you to the fully paid up members technical jobby he has and your priveledges will be increased. He might get a bit irate as he did have quite a job getting it through to us lot while you were away. It effects the amount of PM's you can send and store aswell.

It was something to do with guests having the same amount of space as paid up members and abusing the system if my memory serves me right.

I guess you dont get everything in life on grandfather rights hey

Anthony

Miket
26-06-05, 10:22 AM
Has something changed while I've been away, I just tried to post a picture and I am getting a message that says I have exceeded my quota by 5.31mb ???????? :-( :confused:

Where's all these Moderators when you need them. :( :( :(

Happy Jim
26-06-05, 04:51 PM

Here, but can't help you with this one, it's a Rob-Job.

Cheers

Jim

dave
26-06-05, 09:33 PM
Mike .
I was told that I'd have to go through some of my old posts and delete some of the images........Or something like that!!!
On reflection though that might be difficult as I don't think posts can be edited after they are a few minutes old........Confused.

robert
26-06-05, 09:51 PM

Delete some and use the gallery. :D

Miket
26-06-05, 09:52 PM
Cheers Dave

I'll have to wait for Rob to re-appear. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

That was quick,

Cheers Rob

robert
26-06-05, 10:04 PM
On reflection though that might be difficult as I don't think posts can be edited after they are a few minutes old........Confused.

You can manage your attachments in your User CP under miscellaneous at the bottom of the menu bar on the left.

http://www.cobraclub.com/forum/profile.php?do=editattachments