PDA

View Full Version : Calling Regional Reps (& anyone else with good ideas!)

GUMBALL
25-06-05, 01:49 PM
As some of you may know, BILKO has taken over as area Rep for Essex (etc.) and will be getting help along the way from myself and Emgee.

Now, we are trying to come up with some ideas of things to do, and would like some suggestions (I can just imagine some of the replies now!).

Things along the lines of Treasure hunts, BBQs and drives out etc.

Any ideas???

GUMBALL

dave.n
25-06-05, 02:21 PM
Gumball

I have already spoken to Bilko and I have mentioned you guy's and girls are always welcome to anything we do. I offer any support I can give.
Next time we meet I will spend some time over a pint and tell you how it is and how it should be.
I have bundles of ideas you are welcome to.

shadow
25-06-05, 04:06 PM
Is there a west london rep? I live in camberley and have been keeping an eye out for nice big pubs n car parks around windsor and west of M25. There are some realy nice open roads around this way.

fiona
25-06-05, 05:13 PM
There's a huge car park and acres of grass at Hainault Forest where you could combine a BBQ and treasure hunt in the forest.

What about a driving treasure hunt where you have to get from a - b by following various clues? Takes some time to co-ordinate and arrange but have been on one before and it was fun.

Also, probably a bit of a girl's idea, but I think it would be great if we could arrange something for a childrens charity / hospital. Teddy bear collection or something. Bikers are doing it all the time so can't see why we couldn't if anyone else was interested.

pleasantpluker
26-06-05, 02:33 PM
As some of you may know, BILKO has taken over as area Rep for Essex (etc.) and will be getting help along the way from myself and Emgee.

Now, we are trying to come up with some ideas of things to do, and would like some suggestions (I can just imagine some of the replies now!).

Things along the lines of Treasure hunts, BBQs and drives out etc.

Any ideas???

GUMBALL
Hi Gumball

How about you holding a BBQ with free wine. Or each month in the summer we go down to the coast.

gwak76
26-06-05, 04:22 PM
Where is the Essex meet being held now ?