PDA

View Full Version : Essex Herts members details needed

BILKO
26-06-05, 08:35 PM
Hi Guys & Girls

As you know we are going to try to inject a bit of life into the Essex, Herts & Nth London Club, to do this we need your details. We would like to get details of all members in the Essex, Hertfordshire and North London area together so we can let you know whatís on and when, and any changes to meetings/venues etc. Could you please let me have your E-mail address, telephone numbers and your postal address will be handy as in the near future we are hoping to arrange for a monthly newsletter to be sent to you by post, canít promise this will happen just yet as still trying to work out other things to do and places to go.

Please send your details to "acbilko@aol.com", or send a personal message via the forum, please donít post any of your details on the thread, you may get SPAM.

If you know of anyone with a Cobra or any other member who donít have access to a computer, could you pass on my details for them to contact me.

BILKO Ė Mobile - 0794 0764635

BILKO :thumb:

BILKO
27-06-05, 07:17 PM
COME ON GUYS, WE'RE ONLY ASKING FOR AN E-MAIL ADDRESS NOT BLOOD.:D

BILKO:thumb:

gwak76
27-06-05, 07:25 PM
The last person who asked for my details was a little fellow with no mates at the Grasshopper, now who was that :rolleyes:

BILKO
27-06-05, 07:41 PM
Nothings Changed He's Still Little And Still Aint Got No Mates, Probably Cos He Stands About In Car Parks Asking Blokes For Their Details.

Seriously Though Dave N Sorts The Kent Posse We're Trying To Round Up The Essex Boys ( And Girls Of Course )
Bilko

BILKO
27-06-05, 07:51 PM
Cheers Gwak Thats You ,splitpin And Buntingford Pauls E-mails Sorted. Just Need The Rest To Pull Their Fingers Out Now :D .

Bilko

IanM
27-06-05, 10:42 PM
Hi Bilko
E-mailed you earlier......did u get it?

pat b
28-06-05, 12:24 AM
You got mine:thumb::thumb:

fiona
28-06-05, 09:46 AM
Cheers Gwak Thats You ,splitpin And Buntingford Pauls E-mails Sorted. Just Need The Rest To Pull Their Fingers Out Now :D .

Bilko

Sorry for the delay, work comes first unfortunately as they put the cash in my account each month. Let me know if you haven't received our details yet

BILKO
28-06-05, 12:18 PM
HI FIONA

YOU REALY DONT WONT TO GO MESSING ABOUT WITH THIS WORK LARK, ESPECIALY WHEN THE SUNS OUT, LIFES FAR TO SHORT .
HOWS ROBS ARM, HEALING WELL I HOPE.
SEE YOU ON SUNDAY AT THE WOODMAN. DONT LAUGH WHEN I TURN UP IN THE WIFE MX5, MY CARS GOING IN MONDAY FOR PAINTING, AT LAST.

gwak76
28-06-05, 12:54 PM
DONT LAUGH WHEN I TURN UP IN THE WIFE MX5, MY CARS GOING IN MONDAY FOR PAINTING, AT LAST.

Hang on, the new rep is turning up at the new venue in an MX5 :confused: , is this going to be a Cobra meet or have I missed something :p

BILKO
28-06-05, 01:47 PM
I Thought If I Nailed A Couple Of Side Pipes To the mx5 No One Would Notice, The Only Give Away Would Be That I Didn't Have To Stop At Every Petrol Station, For A Change.:D should have the cob ready for the next meet hopefully.
BILKO

gwak76
28-06-05, 02:16 PM
With nice new paint, and the colour is ??????????????????????

smash
28-06-05, 02:27 PM
Blue? :rolleyes:

(Are there any petrol stations between your house and The Woodman? :p :D)

BILKO
28-06-05, 02:31 PM
thought i'd do something unusual and paint it blue, no only kidding, gonna go dark red metalic with gold stripes, it'll either look very nice or realy disgustin , soon find out.and before everyone jumps down my throat cobras do look stunning in blue , i just prefer red :p

bilko:thumb:

smash
28-06-05, 03:19 PM
Yes, yessssss.......dark red metallic.......good, gooooood......another member of the 'Blue-ist' bretheren....... ;)