PDA

View Full Version : Rob : Membership No & SnakeTorque?

steamyrotter
30-06-05, 10:20 PM
Rob.. (if you survive the cannonball!!) / Anyone?

Quick question..

I paid up beginning of may but have not got a membership No. yet.

When should I recieve this and when is the next mag out???

Cheers.

Dean..

Clarkson
30-06-05, 10:28 PM
Yes and me too!??:thumb:

plod
01-07-05, 01:24 AM
Chaps, Im in posession of edition 86. I cant see whether there is a date on it but I think its the most recent.

And you'd really really like it, lots of really good articles and pictures.. he he.. oops

Seriously, I think that came out a while ago and think we're due for another one shortly. ST is not, as far as I'm aware a regularly published mag, it just comes out when it's ready..

I might be wrong, but if you haven't got anything within the next 4 weeks then I'd bring it up again. ;)

steamyrotter
01-07-05, 10:37 PM
Paul

Fair call.
Mostly curious really.

I need to get the creative juices flowing to push me along a bit.

Cheers:thumb:

Dean.

Purple AK
01-07-05, 11:02 PM
I think you'll find that membership cards etc are mailed out with the "Next" edition of Snake Torque, Thus saving Club postage costs ;)

shadow
14-11-05, 07:14 PM
I just paid up last week, (about time) but haven't received a membership number yet.
I did get worldpay confirmation. What happens next?

TINKA
14-11-05, 07:30 PM
Your membership No will be on the envelop with this last edition of Snake Torque which landed on my mat this morning :thumb:

shadow
15-11-05, 01:31 PM
I would like to believe that but seeing as I paid up last week I'm not sure that will happen, But I'll wait for my membership number through the post. ;)

shadow
15-11-05, 04:50 PM
ooh, thanks for the activation Rob :thumb: :D

Clarkson
15-11-05, 09:57 PM
Any chance on getting my membership number???:mad:

robert
16-11-05, 09:09 AM
Any chance on getting my membership number???:mad:

I do not give out membership number, mags, or cuddly toys. You need to speak to Marion, she is the membership secretary. I will PM you her number.