PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Andy and Chris

plod
17-07-05, 10:28 PM
It's already been done but have to respond anyway.

Chris and Andy gave valuable time on a Saturday to ferry Groom and me to Briighton. Was all planned to have a bite to eat an a pint, but as ever, plans go up the shoot and regrettably there was only time for a very quick drink round the corner.

The cars got massive attention. The groom was thrilled and the guests were knocked.

Due to the rush, I never really sorted anything out afterwards, so guys, in the next few weeks, I'll make sure you're thanked alcoholically, I mean in an appropriate manner.....

Many many thanks..

Andy S
17-07-05, 10:34 PM
Paul it was a pleasure mate and glad the rest of the day went smoothly and that the cars were a success. See you soon. Loved the kilts !!!!!!!!!

dave.n
17-07-05, 10:44 PM
Paul

Just got up off the floor laughing.
xxxxx

Glad you had a great day.
Andy and Chris your stars.
It's obvious your part of S.E.R:thumb:

Purple AK
17-07-05, 10:54 PM
Paul.

As Andy said the pleasure was ours :thumb: ( If only to see you Kilted Up :rolleyes: :D ) Glad it all went off OK ;)

Miket
17-07-05, 11:00 PM
Nice one Paul

Ressurected the tie from the 70's. :finger: :finger: :D :thumb:

First Copper I've ever seen in a skirt. :finger: :( :thumb:

Dutch Paul
17-07-05, 11:11 PM
That`s one real ugly bride in the second photo - and that wedding dress is crap :D :D

Louise
18-07-05, 01:33 PM
Nice one Paul

Ressurected the tie from the 70's. :finger: :finger: :D :thumb:

ROFL

:D Paul, did you have any trouble with your kilt? As my skirt blows up in open-top sportscars. . .

plod
18-07-05, 05:53 PM
ROFL

:D Paul, did you have any trouble with your kilt? As my skirt blows up in open-top sportscars. . .

:eek: really? wow..... When you next free? Chris and Andy were very kind, as was the weather. no errr.. blow back :rolleyes: due to lack of wind and speed of drive. The pansies never did over 45 mph :finger: The material was very heavy too you know. Nice big heavy woollen tweed with matching jacket, perfect in 80 deg heat. We also wore Kilt pins that kept the skirt. errrrr kilt weighted and together. Plus if anyone laughed.. (Louise? Dave?) then I could have knifed them as we carried our personal dagger in our sock

Paul, you should have seen the Groom? So ugly I almost expected him to turn up in a GD!! :D

And Mike, big ass tie to get a big ass knot so a big ass could wear it :thumb:

Oh and Louise, we also wore underwear with our skirts which is why I guess, you're a little bashful when your's blows up..? :-} :p

I love Andy and Chris! x

Dutch Paul
18-07-05, 06:48 PM
[quote:5d6a04147c="PLOD"]:

Paul, you should have seen the Groom? So ugly I almost expected him to turn up in a GD!! :D

:finger: :thumb: :finger: :thumb: :finger: :thumb:

Louise
18-07-05, 07:41 PM
:eek: really? wow..... When you next free?

Oh and Louise, we also wore underwear with our skirts which is why I guess, you're a little bashful when your's blows up..? :-} :p

I love Andy and Chris! x

What, are you going to cut the roof off your panda car or something?

And fancy wearing underwear! Have you not heard of the word 'tradition'?

As for me, well, are you trying to call me a Tart? :angel:

Andy S
18-07-05, 08:13 PM
and I love you too sweetie !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

plod
18-07-05, 09:40 PM
What, are you going to cut the roof off your panda car or something?

no, that would be very wrong....

And fancy wearing underwear! Have you not heard of the word 'tradition'?

lots of kids around, and all wanting to, as they did, test that 'tradition' thing you talk about. We both figured it might be offensive, especially as we became more and more drunk,. Fact is, both of us were done, and more than an eyeful would have been had.
Still, remind me next time, if you're about and I promise not to wear any.

As for me, well, are you trying to call me a Tart? :angel:
:rolleyes::-}

You dont ask a copper that sort of question ..