PDA

View Full Version : Brands Hatch Huh!

plod
18-07-05, 05:20 PM
Is it just me? I have seen, i'm sure a thread on Brands Hatch somewhere, the totalkitcar one I think.

I could have searched for it I suppose but I couldn't be bothered. i looked through the recent general topics, then through th egatherings and trips out and international stuff.

Was i just blind? Could this just become it?

Not a dig at anyone, but I can never figure which of the trips out threads to look at. If we have to search for the topic, why have that area split into so many different parts in the first place.

Am I making any sense? Who cares. Bad day today Ladies and Gents..

:mad:

RamSC427
18-07-05, 05:27 PM
Not to sure if I have done this right, but it might be this one if it works..

http://www.cobraclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13265

Rgds
Andy.

Andy S
18-07-05, 05:28 PM
Paul, I know it was a heavy weekend but what are you looking for ????
There are 2 meetings at Brands coming up
1. Fast Car Show weekend on 20/21 August
2. Total Kit car Live on 17/18 September.
Dave n did the thread on the first one and Purple did the tread on the kit car live weekend with booking details etc so search under 'threads started by ....' and you should be able to find what you are looking for.

Ricky
18-07-05, 05:31 PM
Is it just me? I have seen, i'm sure a thread on Brands Hatch somewhere, the totalkitcar one I think.

I could have searched for it I suppose but I couldn't be bothered. i looked through the recent general topics, then through th egatherings and trips out and international stuff.

Was i just blind? Could this just become it?

Not a dig at anyone, but I can never figure which of the trips out threads to look at. If we have to search for the topic, why have that area split into so many different parts in the first place.

Am I making any sense? Who cares. Bad day today Ladies and Gents..

:mad:

The Total Kit Car Live event 17th and 18th of September. at brans hatch

http://www.cobraclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13265

i seem to remember you having ago at me before elvington for making mistakes on the forum and saying its a gd thing?? just to let you know theres no space in the (th egatherings ) :thumb:

Purple AK
18-07-05, 05:33 PM
This what you're looking for? ;) http://www.cobraclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13244&highlight=TotalKitCar

plod
18-07-05, 05:52 PM
Yr all very good? Any of you thought of joining the Police Service?

However, did you remember where it was or do a search?

Ricky
18-07-05, 05:59 PM
Yr all very good?
?

what does this mean?? ha sorry are you gunna come along to brans??

regards :thumb:

plod
18-07-05, 06:13 PM
Yr, short for you're.. Blimey sonny, u not up 2 speed with txt chat? I thought even u wiv yr crap spelling history could have worked that 1 out.. ;)

Yup, I'll be there, apparently I have a place saved in the pits for my car for people to dream over..

You coming along sunshine? hope so, just ordered a new set of colouring books and crayons.. :finger: :-} :thumb:

Ricky
18-07-05, 06:20 PM
Yr, short for you're.. Blimey sonny, u not up 2 speed with txt chat? I thought even u wiv yr crap spelling history could have worked that 1 out.. ;)

Yup, I'll be there, apparently I have a place saved in the pits for my car for people to dream over..

You coming along sunshine? hope so, just ordered a new set of colouring books and crayons.. :finger: :-} :thumb:

hehe your good or shall i say yr gd?? actualy if you was my age and you was txting you would write UR not YR and with isnt wiv its WID.

aaaa yer thats good you give me my crayons and ill give you the walking stick i just orderd :finger: :D :D

plod
18-07-05, 08:50 PM
Wid?????? errrrrr. why? clearly its wiv, for people who dont speak properly..

Walking stick eh? Bring me a cane instead, make a better slapping sound!!!

Ricky
18-07-05, 09:30 PM
plod,
nope its wid all was has been, i dunno were you got yr from its ur :finger: :D

mmmm i dont like the idea of you wipping young teenagers with a cane ... :D you might get a bit of a repitation :D :D .

regards