PDA

View Full Version : Police take extraordinary measures to catch us!

Louise
19-07-05, 11:21 AM
We just looked out the window to see a Police CCTV Unit on the driveway :eek: R400 NOT is in the garage but they are still trying to catch it :D It appears they felt it necessary to park on our drive so to put some signs up at the village railway station :confused: I guess they are used to lurking so the car park would have been way too exposed for them ;)

lutman
19-07-05, 11:38 AM
An Englishmans (womans) home is his castle ??

Perhaps you could clamp the CCTV van and charge them 200 pounds to recover it, the same as the b**stards do in London if parked illegally !!

Even better to have some large gorilla with tattoos to explain to them that there is nothing he can do about it, its just his job.

Grease Monkey
19-07-05, 11:44 AM
Yup, print out a nice sign saying 'No parking - Clamping in operation, 2000 release fee and a phone number' put the sign up somewhere very high, in very small writing, preferably around the corner out of sight.

That covers the legalities, then clamp the b**tards!!

paolo
19-07-05, 11:56 AM
What the hell have you been up to to warrant a police van camping outside??!!

Chimeara
19-07-05, 12:30 PM
Trust me its not just the police that are wasting there time money and resources, I just got back from my local town of taunton, while walking through doing some light retail therapy on my day off I see two fire engines, a fire truck with ladder, a fire car and range rover with approx 15 firemen all geared up.

However no smoke, on closer examination I see the whole effort is to put a 8ft x 2ft banner up on wire between two buildings just to advertise the taunton flower show.

Id of done myself with an elevating platform in less time and kept the pavement open.

Still its good to know our taxes are used effectivly

Anthony

Louise
19-07-05, 04:39 PM
Perhaps you could clamp the CCTV van and charge them 200 pounds to recover it, the same as the b**stards do in London if parked illegally !!

The plods did not leave the *unlocked* van their long. Then again, it does not take long to put a clamp on ;) Now that would have made a good picture :D :D

What the hell have you been up to to warrant a police van camping outside??!!

As if I am going to post details here. . .

j9kks
19-07-05, 05:51 PM
What have you been up to:confused:

Dutch Paul
19-07-05, 06:26 PM
I think Plod`s been talking to his collleagues about you - re the skirt blowing up in the wind from yesterday`s thread :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
They`ve been looking for photographic evidence :D

Louise
19-07-05, 10:58 PM
I think Plod`s been talking to his collleagues about you - re the skirt blowing up in the wind from yesterday`s thread :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
They`ve been looking for photographic evidence :D

ROFL

(with trousers on!!!!)