PDA

View Full Version : Sexy Blue sumo Soon I hope?

steamyrotter
21-07-05, 10:24 PM
Bit of a cheat really...

but....

when you popping over Ant????

:thumb:

Chimeara
22-07-05, 06:36 PM
Dean, I have been meaning to pop over for a while now but things have been hectic. Im in the middle of doing my flying conversion so I can fly the 4 seater chopper so cobra has been up and down from bristol a few times. I also took it to Newquay yesterday to visit a mate for his engagement party and have rounded up nearly 2000 miles now.

Il aim to get down very soon however Branscombe show is a week sunday so il be washing and polishing all that weekend, I have your number so will give you a call when im down that way and you can get a brew on

Anthony

kevchard
23-07-05, 04:10 PM
Hi Anthony / Dean.
If you can get a brew out of Dean, then you have done better than Helen & I.
I still remember exhaust pipe comments :p . Your fuel bill for cob and helicopters/s must be comparable by now surely Ant?
Cheers for now. And let us know how you get on with the 'brew' (or lack of).

Chimeara
23-07-05, 04:39 PM
Kev, on the brew front I managed to extract 2 cups from him on my last visit so another shouldnt be a problem, if all else fails il use the old bribe act and say no tea equals no ride, although after the last ride I gave Dean down my road I dont think he will mind that tee hee.

Fuel for helicopters is still in the lead, cobra doesnt quite cost 395 per hour plus VAT to keep on the road compared to the R44 chopper while im flying under insruction in it.

Il take my own bags and cow juice and will let you know how I get on when I visit.

See you soon Dean

Anthony

kevchard
23-07-05, 04:46 PM
You must of had our share of brews then. I don't think a ride in an audi 90 will entice Dean to stick the kettle on somehow?!?
Dean / Anthony you going to be about 3rd week of august if we are down?
Cheers

Chimeara
23-07-05, 04:54 PM
Il almost certainly be about then, more than likely to be in the garage as im past the planning stage of my next build now and sizing up some factory visits for the very close future.

PM nearer the time and il give you my number and address and we can organise something.

Anthony

steamyrotter
23-07-05, 09:00 PM
Now Now Chappies.....:D

It was my pops who put the kettle on.

I apologise for the lack of Tea Kevin.
Will make up for it next time.
I won't keep on about exhausts. Don't have to now, I've finished mine!!!!!! (almost):angel:
Have you seen anything of yours yet???

3rd week of August sounds OK
Pops will have to get the Teapot out...

Ant. I take it you know what you're doing next then...
Come on spill the beans..

Cheers Y'all

Dean.
AKA the maybe Tea kid..
:thumb:

Chimeara
24-07-05, 05:15 PM
Dean, im not 100% sure yet what to do, all I know is im building it to sell on (unless I fall in love with it then I might keep it)

However if im going to sell it I need to target the right audience, im thinking maybe another cobra build as I could knock one up alot quicker now ive already done one and I have the forum as a good guide.

Second and equal third option is a Chevy V8 powered Luego Viento which looks quite a fun car but am also swayed towards the Ultima factory as id quite like to say ive built a GTR.

I know my homework on the cobra scene so am off to visit the Luego and Ultima factories soon, either way it will be V8 powered and stupidly quick.

Anthony

kevchard
24-07-05, 05:29 PM
Hi Dean
Exhausts to me are a mere mirage. Keep getting the message that they are nearly finished, waiting for polishing, bending machine broke etc etc.
Only joking about the tea, i'm afraid after all this fuss, you may try and poison us (or at least me).
What do you recon a good resolution for security cams is? Mine is 380x284 (i think this is the hardware limitation of the DVR card).
I will let you know in advance when we are down next.
Cheers for now.
PS go for the ultima or perhaps that Atom thing (designed in somerset i believe).

steamyrotter
26-07-05, 11:39 PM
Kev.

mine are 520 line jobs.
But same let down by the compression of the capture card.

Will not do that with the tea mate..

Ant.

I have a slight chill....
I thought you were going to copy Mr Evans...
You have the Cob, and the Chopper license..............................

Cheers

D.

Chimeara
27-07-05, 04:33 PM
Dean, indeed I have the license but I question myself doing 100mph in something I banged together myself for road use so am staying well clear of a kit helicopter and investing in another road going kit shortly.

Its either that or a house but thats way to sensible for a maniac like me tee hee

Anthony