PDA

View Full Version : Branscombe show - south west boyz

Chimeara
25-07-05, 06:12 PM
Chaps does anyone know where the south west lot are meeting if at all before the Branscombe show on sunday.

Im sure Chris (westbourne) said something about meeting and convoying in but ive heard nothing since. I would of given you a call Chris but have lost your number AGAIN

Anthony

dave
25-07-05, 09:11 PM
"just have a shattered heart to try and rebuild now, you have to admire women they burn you everytime "

If it feels like it burns Anthony then I suggest you visit the "Clap Clinic"!:p :thumb: :thumb:

Neil O
27-07-05, 08:05 AM
"just have a shattered heart to try and rebuild now, you have to admire women they burnyou everytime "

Antony,

Sorry to hear of your troubles mate, don't lose heart though, I reckon the 'helicopter ride first date' thing will pay off sometime! :thumb:

I'm not sure about where anyone is meeting on Sunday, I'll give Chris a call.

Cheers,
Neil.:D

Chimeara
27-07-05, 04:30 PM
"just have a shattered heart to try and rebuild now, you have to admire women they burnyou everytime "

Antony,

Sorry to hear of your troubles mate, don't lose heart though, I reckon the 'helicopter ride first date' thing will pay off sometime! :thumb:

Cheers,
Neil.:D

If only that were true Neil, lets just say everything but the helicopter has crashed and burned. Keep me posted with any news regarding sunday. Im going to give Chris a call myself shortly, lets pray for better weather too.

See you sunday

Anthony