PDA

View Full Version : Rockingham this Sunday

TINKA
02-08-05, 10:55 PM
Just for those interested.

On the day those who want to will meet up at the Hilton Hotel in Corby around 9am and convoy our way to the track, details of which I will post nearer the date.

The ticket details are as follows

Call Rockingham direct on 01536 271528 and quote code "Cobra04". You must drive your car to get the price of 9, but I am pretty sure other family members get that price too. Check with Rockingham and ensure you get a parking ticket as well as an entry ticket.

A bit late now to order your tickets over the phone but you can get them on the day although you might have to Que up :(

See you all there and I will not be late this time as I won't be waiting for Mike T to finish his breakfast, :D :D

Miket
02-08-05, 11:22 PM
See you all there and I will not be late this time as I won't be waiting for Mike T to finish his breakfast, :D :D

Thanks mate, wasn't only me, NeilO was checking everbody's plate to make sure he had the same amount of mushrooms :finger: :finger: :thumb: :thumb:

V8 BJC
03-08-05, 08:47 AM
Anyone know what time the drivers parades are happening?

I will aim to meet at the Hilton.

Anyone else driving up from down south?

crendonman
03-08-05, 12:56 PM
Brian,

I am coming up from the South on Sunday Morning !! How about it??

V8 BJC
03-08-05, 01:18 PM
Brian,

I am coming up from the South on Sunday Morning !! How about it??

Yep, but you follow me. Lets keep the racing for the Rockingham Raceway !! :D

Are you going Clockwise round the M25? We could hook up with you at J7 M23.

V8 BJC
03-08-05, 01:30 PM
Yep, but you follow me. Lets keep the racing for the Rockingham Raceway !! :D

Are you going Clockwise round the M25? We could hook up with you at J7 M23.

Oh - and what time ?

crendonman
03-08-05, 02:48 PM
Same as last time Junction 5 Sevenoaks?? (At least we won't have Chris getting lost this time!!) :D :D :thumb:

06.30hrs!!! :confused: :-( :-(

or call me to arrange whatever suits you! :thumb:

snake_bitten
03-08-05, 04:37 PM
we are travelling up from bath on sunday morning.........probably won't be racing tho!
anyone need anything bringing??

'MacCD016'..................are you going? if so I will bring your grill mesh (MIKET can use it to make some chips:D )

julian
03-08-05, 06:29 PM
We will be meeting up at the same place as last year in the car park at THE HILTON INTERNATIONAL HOTEL, GEDDINGTON ROAD, CORBY between 8.30am and 9.30am.

Track entertainment starts at 10.am and I will have all the details re. laps on the day. MAKE SURE that you have the green outer paddock parking pass, otherwise you will be sent to the main public car park and might never see your Cob again!

Lets pray for dry weather and see you all on Sunday.

regards

Julian Winch

Purple AK
03-08-05, 08:18 PM
Anyone know what time the drivers parades are happening?

10.35 - 10.45 according to here ;) http://www.rockingham.co.uk/events/events.cfm

V8 BJC
04-08-05, 08:59 AM
Same as last time Junction 5 Sevenoaks?? (At least we won't have Chris getting lost this time!!) :D :D :thumb:

06.30hrs!!! :confused: :-( :-(

or call me to arrange whatever suits you! :thumb:

Make it 06:45 and we have a deal. Same meeting spot as for Elvington. ?

I wonder it that old boy will leave his bed at that time in the morning to come and tell us to get off the private road :whatever:

crendonman
04-08-05, 10:51 AM
Its a deal! 06.45hrs it is :thumb:

crendonman
04-08-05, 10:59 AM
[quote:1b19637b8a="snake_bitten"]we are travelling up from bath on sunday morning.........probably won't be racing tho!

John,

could you bring the following (just in case) :p

Gazebo

2 x 2man tents,

Spare Rover V8 engine,

Chevy Exhaust Gaskets,

Cleveland Head Gaskets,

Miscellaneous electrical spade connectors, complete with crimping tool etc.

Complete Crendon Rolling Chassis

etc etc!! :D :D :thumb:

Oh stuff it!! Just bring the NOVA fully laden!! :D

snake_bitten
04-08-05, 12:38 PM
[quote:a56f6b4151="snake_bitten"]we are travelling up from bath on sunday morning.........probably won't be racing tho!

John,

could you bring the following (just in case) :p

Gazebo

2 x 2man tents,

Spare Rover V8 engine,

Chevy Exhaust Gaskets,

Cleveland Head Gaskets,

Miscellaneous electrical spade connectors, complete with crimping tool etc.

Complete Crendon Rolling Chassis

etc etc!! :D :D :thumb:

Oh stuff it!! Just bring the NOVA fully laden!! :D

If that's all and I leave the kitchen sink behind-........................I will have enough room to bring Molly:thumb:

Rustynuts
04-08-05, 09:15 PM
Hi,

Anyone travelling up from West Berks area apart from me?

Russ

boyze
05-08-05, 12:33 AM
Anybody travelling from the north I
will be on the M6 toll road about 7.00pm.
from cannock in staffs.

steamyrotter
05-08-05, 12:44 AM
10.35 - 10.45 according to here ;) http://www.rockingham.co.uk/events/events.cfm

Just had a nose at the link...............

Who the hell are the CAOBRA club????

Have fun chaps
Don't forget the piccies.
:thumb:

julian
05-08-05, 01:35 PM
Just got word from Rockingham.

Parade lap (up to 70 cars) is at 10.30

Drivers lap (16 cars) is at 11.30

Has anyone got a Club Flag? If so please bring it with you for the parade lap

See you all Sunday.

Julian

V8 BJC
05-08-05, 02:18 PM

See you all Sunday.

Julian

Thanks Julian,
I thought the drivers parade was 24 cars?
Does that mean that some on your original list for this will miss out?

Miket
05-08-05, 02:35 PM
I thought the drivers parade was 24 cars?
Does that mean that some on your original list for this will miss out?

Brian don't worry mate, who wants a spotty young driver sat on your loverly paintwork, just make sure you get one of those gorgeous Hooters girls for the parade lap, before Wilf nabs them all. :D :thumb:

Purple AK
05-08-05, 06:02 PM

See you all Sunday.

Julian

What Like this ;) It is already in the Boot :D

crendonman
05-08-05, 07:17 PM
Brian don't worry mate, who wants a spotty young driver sat on your loverly paintwork, just make sure you get one of those gorgeous Hooters girls for the parade lap, before Wilf nabs them all. :D :thumb:

YEEAAAAAAAH!!! :D :thumb:

snake_bitten
06-08-05, 07:59 AM

I seem to remember seeing you with your fair share last year Mike,:thumb:

Don't think I will have much luck with the nova.:-}:rolleyes: ...oh well ...next year perhaps:D

Miket
06-08-05, 09:51 AM
I seem to remember seeing you with your fair share last year Mike,:thumb:

Don't think I will have much luck with the nova.:-}:rolleyes: ...oh well ...next year perhaps:D

Hope you guys have a good time and the weather holds out, I'll be thinking off you all with the totty sat on you rear ends.

Just a taster, all those lucky enough to get a girl, make sure your centre mirror is positioned correctly ;) ;) :D :thumb:

V8 BJC
06-08-05, 10:58 AM

Mike - I wont need to nab anybody. I will just make my selection from the que at my passenger door :p

Miket
06-08-05, 11:01 AM
Mike - I wont need to nab anybody. I will just make my selection from the que at my passenger door :p

After they have got past Emma :thumb: :thumb:

gd02 cob
06-08-05, 01:10 PM
Hi,

I know you guys on the parade lap will want to fill your passenger seat with a Rock Chick, but if there is anyone with a spare seat I have a little boy who would love to go round the oval.

The problem I have is that my two boys both go to the Thunder Sunday meets each month and would obviously like the opportunity of going on the track. I can only take one, but if I can't find someone to take the other one then they have decided that neither should go round.

So if you have a space on the day it would be appreciated.

Nick

TINKA
06-08-05, 02:11 PM
There are at least 2 cobs with spaces that I know of so ask on the day and it should be no problem :thumb: :thumb: