PDA

View Full Version : A home of our own at last

hfbradley01
05-08-05, 10:02 AM
Lets talk about viper bodies and how well they fit together, that should start the ball rolling !!!!!

Iain
05-08-05, 10:59 AM
Not worried in the slightest Howard. Come tothink of it, you should not be either... Phil will fix it!:thumb:

kevchard
05-08-05, 12:25 PM
Whoo Hoo, we have our own place away from the others. Can we impose a ban on the bolt together kits :)?
Ours seems to grow and contract on an almost daily basis.
We have bought a few tubs of fibreglass filler, it resembles stewed rhubard, that you have mix with hardner. It goes off as hard as fibreglass, but realy needs fine filler on top to make it look realy smooth.
Thereseems to be an art to applying it, otherwise you just drag the filler out of the hole / appalingly sized gap you are trying to fill.

Iain
05-08-05, 12:49 PM
I think that we should encourage anyone who has positive comments about the Viper to post. We all know what the bad points are since we inevitably see them everytime we do any work on our builds, so we don't need reminding about them from non Viper owners/builders...:angel:

Constructive comments are always welcome :thumb:but just having a go for the sake of it, we can do without.:finger:

Just my two penneth!:D

Kevin W
05-08-05, 02:20 PM
Don;t worry about good vs bad posts.

When the Pilgrim section first started up there was a lot of smartass comments from those with bigger wallets/egos. You may get the odd sarc-y comment, but I think this forum has moved on a lot since then.

Kevin

osgood
05-08-05, 08:38 PM
OWWWW GOD I can sleep easy at last thank you Robert!! We now have our own space, if I can help anybody let me know. Iain is more up to date than most of us however, and we wish him all the best re his build which is currently in the paint shop right now:) Osgood:angel:

TonyD
05-08-05, 11:44 PM
Is it true that the Viper forum is the only one with a direct link to the Samaritans.........?

I'll get my coat........Only jesting lads...............:o

Cheers,

Tony

osgood
06-08-05, 08:21 AM
Is it true that the Viper forum is the only one with a direct link to the Samaritans.........?

I'll get my coat........Only jesting lads...............:o

Cheers,

Tony Yes Tony that is correct:-( Also have direct line with Alcoholics Anonymous & Health and Safety at Work:thumb: :) Osgood

steamyrotter
07-08-05, 11:31 PM
I think that we should encourage anyone who has positive comments about the Viper to post.

It is extremely satisfying when you finally figure something out.

It is a totally individual car. You would never find 2 the same.

I have certainly learnt a lot fabricating it so far, with more to learn on the way.