PDA

View Full Version : Spearmint Rhino at Rockingham

crendonman
07-08-05, 08:19 PM
Hi Guys,

Got back to my car at Rockingham today, only to find three Spearmint Rhino Babes spread all over my car!! :( :(

Life's tough sometimes!! :D :D :thumb:

Miket
07-08-05, 08:22 PM
Lucky bas*ard, didn't know you could get them in 3 different flavours. ;) :D :thumb: :finger:

Ricky
07-08-05, 08:26 PM
did you manage to catch up with the irwin tool girls again in their bikini?hows the the parage and drivers lap anyway?? rob and i neaver made it onto the track, ill let some one else explain why, otherwise he might neaver let me in his car again:p :p :thumb:

was a great day, thanks to those who showed up!

best regards

robert
07-08-05, 08:30 PM
ill let some one else explain why, otherwise he might neaver let me in his car again:p :p :thumb:

was a great day, thanks to those who showed up!

best regards

I might as well explain, the CV joint disintegrated, could have been worse at least I saved the petrol on the way home. :thumb: :D :p

wilf
07-08-05, 08:31 PM
Funny you should mention those girls, I managed to get a little closer than you did!

wilf
07-08-05, 08:33 PM
Ricky - do you mean these Irwin tools girls?

Ricky
07-08-05, 08:40 PM
hehehe yup thats them:D :D :D , what else happend after we left on the back off a AA truck?

regards

wilf
07-08-05, 08:55 PM
Oh - nothing much, just stuff like this:

Ricky
07-08-05, 09:00 PM
o b*****ks are they the hooter girls? rob look what we missed out on!!!:mad: :mad: :-(

regards

snake_bitten
08-08-05, 06:21 AM
Hi Guys,

Got back to my car at Rockingham today, only to find three Spearmint Rhino Babes spread all over my car!! :( :(

Life's tough sometimes!! :D :D :thumb:

nice view dave,:thumb:

can see why you might have trouble focusing the camera.:D

sorry we couldn't make it .....not feeling to hot on sunday morning:mad: :-( had the nova loaded and everything.. oh well next year.

glad everyone had a good time

maxGD059
08-08-05, 07:10 AM
Don't wish to spoil the party Wilf, but hasn't 'your' car in the 1st picture sprouted a huge sidepipe in response to those girls on the bonnet :-}

An excellent days outing; many thanks to my chauffeur Wilf D.H.Leek & a very big thanks to Julian for organising the whole event. Roll on 2006 by which time my car maybe on the road

V8 BJC
08-08-05, 07:59 AM
The nice young lady on the far left of Wilfs Hooters picture sat her pert bottom on my passenger seat for the drivers parade (I did not bother with a driver !!) . Her name is Alex and if any of you fancy your chances, you better buy a ticket to Africa as she is heading off there for a year doing some work to help the locals.

I can picture her now....... building houses in nothing but a bikini :D

PS: Anyone have any pics of this nice young lady in my car?
I don't as Emma had the camera in the paddock and seemed to miss this bit... MMMMmmm

mustangguy64
08-08-05, 08:09 AM
Oh - nothing much, just stuff like this:

Bas***d - my missus says this will be evidence in the divorce:thumb:

Then she came down the earth and said "hope their feet weren't on my seat"; lucky I cleaned it before she saw the mess:D

Peter

maxGD059
08-08-05, 08:43 AM
I think the whole day has affected my vision. The original post was from Crendonman not Wilf, hence the sidepipes in the pictures 'cos that's his car :o

mustangguy64
08-08-05, 09:46 AM
Your visions fine - mine's B17 DCC - a nice rear view:p

wilf
08-08-05, 04:51 PM
Richard - what exactly should you prescribe for yourself to overcome these "senior" moments?

Peter - you reaped the rewards, now pay the price! My own wife took one look and said "Boys!" in a superior female-type tone. She knows me too well to expect anything else. Mind you, she did also say something along the lines of "If I ever catch your hands on one of those girls it will be bobbit-time". Ouch.

snakebite
08-08-05, 05:15 PM
Funny you should mention those girls, I managed to get a little closer than you did!

I can see your right hand, whats the left doin, got somethinhg to tell us you jammy b******r :D

lee427
08-08-05, 05:20 PM
Dave, correct me if im wrong but it looks like they had a box of lube with them?.... must have been busy down there!

With the amount of interest in those pics we should lobby for a "babe of the day picture"

bring it on!!

wilf
08-08-05, 08:09 PM
What dirty-minded devils frequent this hallowed place of learning.

The "box of lube" you so disgracefully refer to was, in fact a collecting box for Cancer relief.

Honestly - you post a few pics of an innocent nature, and look what happens. LOL

robert
08-08-05, 08:20 PM
What dirty-minded devils frequent this hallowed place of learning.

Ahhhh, the venerable Wilf the Filth :thumb: :thumb:

Maybe some of them need the lube. ;)

Purple AK
08-08-05, 08:26 PM
Ahhhh, the venerable Wilf the Filth :thumb: :thumb:

Maybe some of them need the lube. ;)

Would that be Fully Synthetic or Petroleum based :confused: :p

Ricky
08-08-05, 08:28 PM
Would that be Fully Synthetic or Petroleum based :confused: :p

hmmmm i wounder what the side effects would be.....:p :p

regards

robert
08-08-05, 10:09 PM
hmmmm i wounder what the side effects would be.....:p :p

regards

Probably be quieter with no clattering. :D

tonym
08-08-05, 11:02 PM
Probably be quieter with no clattering. :D

But Rob, after the third girl wouldn't your "shaft" give way :confused::confused::D