PDA

View Full Version : Classified Auctions

Miket
09-08-05, 09:56 PM
I have placed a perfect Cobra item in the classifed auctions, all proceeds will be donated to Rob's Charity appeal http://www.justgiving.com/CannonballRun

Come on chaps, its to raise money and it will be a bit of fun on the way. :D :D :thumb: :thumb:

steamyrotter
09-08-05, 10:55 PM
And we're off.

Miket
09-08-05, 11:12 PM
Thanks mate, I didn't realise that the auction automatically shows the bidder. :thumb: :thumb:

robert
10-08-05, 07:32 AM
I have placed a perfect Cobra item in the classifed auctions, all proceeds will be donated to Rob's Charity appeal http://www.justgiving.com/CannonballRun

Love It!! :D

Miket
10-08-05, 08:51 PM
Come on you tight lot, you spend s on fuel, but you won't enter into an auction for charity. :( :( :thumb:

Ok, you don't want to own a Burberry Cap, but just think of the pleasure it will give you setting it on fire. :D :D :thumb:

choogh
11-08-05, 09:00 AM
Mike,
Will you run an auction for me, ....we need a new bathroom!!
Charlie

Miket
11-08-05, 09:21 AM
Charlie

Wash your ears out mate, all proceeds are going to Rob's charity appeal. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

http://www.justgiving.com/CannonballRun

P.S I take back all I have said about PatB, cheers mate, highest bidder.

Thanks also to the Big Purple

choogh
11-08-05, 09:44 AM
Sorry Mike,
It must have gone over your head
Charlie

Miket
11-08-05, 09:47 AM
Sorry Mike,
Charlie

Certainly did :confused: :confused: ;) ;) :thumb: :thumb:

robert
11-08-05, 12:25 PM
Just in case you can't find the auction, its here.

http://www.cobraclub.com/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=543&sort=1&cat=15&page=1
:thumb: :thumb:

Miket
11-08-05, 03:04 PM
Well done Pat, winning bidder again :thumb: are you Irish by any chance :confused: :confused: cos the idea of an auction is to out bid other people, not yourself. :D :thumb:

Keep them coming folks. :) :)

http://www.cobraclub.com/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=543&sort=1&cat=15&page=1

pat b
11-08-05, 04:07 PM
[quote:0cc3c9a4af="Miket"]Well done Pat, winning bidder again :thumb: are you Irish by any chance :confused: :confused: cos the idea of an auction is to out bid other people, not yourself. :D

Keep them coming folks.

Not me, I bid 10 last night not sure why it came up as 2 bids, maybe it did not go to 10 first time cos it though you wood not understand that people from London can spend that much all at once:finger::finger: Irish ??? after all that was said other week about picking on people about race.... I think a 4 week bad is in order... HURT & UPSET PAT:mad::mad::mad::thumb:

Ricky
11-08-05, 05:31 PM
i thought it was almost impossible to up set you pat?? :thumb: i will not be bidding on this as a protest to those people who think i am a chav:finger: not saying names 'ROB STEVENS':D :D :thumb:

regards

steamyrotter
11-08-05, 10:00 PM
Is the bear thrown in aswell????

shadow
11-08-05, 10:10 PM
Can u chuck in some matches as I would like to do a day by day death of a burberry pictoral. :D

Miket
11-08-05, 10:21 PM
Can u chuck in some matches as I would like to do a day by day death of a burberry pictoral. :D

If you win I will chuck in a lighter. :thumb: :thumb:

Miket
11-08-05, 10:26 PM
Is the bear thrown in aswell????

You don't want me to break up a family, do you :confused: :confused: :( :thumb:

steamyrotter
11-08-05, 10:53 PM
Bear enough..

Point taken.

Miket
12-08-05, 03:58 PM
Highest bid Chiffer, well done that man. :thumb: :thumb:

Shadow, your not going to be out done are you. :( ;) :thumb:

Miket
12-08-05, 08:17 PM
Robert

I knew you really wanted it. ;) ;) ;) :thumb: :thumb:

robert
12-08-05, 10:39 PM
Robert

I knew you really wanted it. ;) ;) ;) :thumb: :thumb:

Its for Ricky. :D :D

Ricky
12-08-05, 10:44 PM
Its for Ricky. :D :D

:finger: :finger:

Miket
12-08-05, 10:46 PM
Your being stalked Rob. ;) :D :thumb:

pat b
12-08-05, 11:05 PM
Its for Ricky. :D :DSnap!! Thats why I want it, next time I pick Ricky up he has somthing to wear that suits him.. :D:D PAT

Ricky
12-08-05, 11:16 PM
thanks pat, but what are you trying to say? that i dont have anything that suits me?:D admit it you want to wear it so that you look cool driving your car round london??:D :thumb: :thumb:

how is the car anyway ?:-}

regards

Miket
14-08-05, 07:30 PM
May I congratulate all you guys who are keeping this auction going on behalf of Rob's charity, well done all who are bidding. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

One question though, as its my auction and I am not bidding, can someone explain why Chiffer who at the moment is the highest bidder (Cheers) put in a bid of 26 then keeps out bidding himself in increments of 1 up to his latest winning bid of 29.03, am I missing something here, or am I just plain stupid. :confused: :confused: :thumb:

Purple AK
14-08-05, 07:47 PM
Can I (At the pain of being strung up) Suggest that all those who have placed a losing bid, Donate "at least" half of their highest bid to Robs appeal :thumb: :D :-}

robert
14-08-05, 08:14 PM
May I congratulate all you guys who are keeping this auction going on behalf of Rob's charity, well done all who are bidding. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

One question though, as its my auction and I am not bidding, can someone explain why Chiffer who at the moment is the highest bidder (Cheers) put in a bid of 26 then keeps out bidding himself in increments of 1 up to his latest winning bid of 29.03, am I missing something here, or am I just plain stupid. :confused: :confused: :thumb:

It uses proxy bidding, you put in a max bid, and if someone else bids, it will increment your bid up your maximum. If your max bid is more than the other persons bid, then it raises the current bid. Much the same as Ebay.:thumb:

Miket
14-08-05, 09:31 PM
Thanks Rob, it all makes sense now, happy bidding.

I've got something even better for the next charity auction, which will be late October, bet you can't wait. :D :D :thumb:

Keep your eyes open folks, you won't want to miss this one. :D :thumb:

Miket
15-08-05, 04:05 PM
Well done Neil O, highest bidder at the moment. :thumb: :thumb: ;)

Neil O
15-08-05, 05:01 PM
Well done Neil O, highest bidder at the moment. :thumb: :thumb: ;)

Mike, I want to get it so I can give it back to you for Christmas! :finger: :D

Cheers,
Neil.

Miket
16-08-05, 11:37 PM
Mike, I want to get it so I can give it back to you for Christmas! :finger: :D

Cheers,
Neil.

Tough luck mate, Nigel's outdone you.

Thanks Nigel, I really didn't want it back. :mad: :thumb: :D

Neil O
17-08-05, 08:38 AM
[quote:9ab4a5689e="Miket"]Tough luck mate, Nigel's outdone you.

Thank God for that (and Nigel) I was starting to get worried there......:thumb:

Cheers,
Neil

Miket
17-08-05, 09:34 AM
Thank God for that (and Nigel) I was starting to get worried there......:thumb:

Cheers,
Neil

Hurry up folks and outbid Nigel, postage to Japan wasn't included in the auction. :( :( :D :D :thumb: :thumb:

Miket
17-08-05, 10:09 AM
Cheers TonyM, winning bidder, I did state that it's one size fits all, but I'm beginning to wonder now your bidding. :confused: :finger: :D :thumb:

tonym
17-08-05, 10:13 AM
Mike, it's going on my head not round my stomach :rolleyes::rolleyes::finger::finger:

Miket
24-08-05, 04:43 PM

Come on chaps, its to raise money and it will be a bit of fun on the way. :D :D :thumb: :thumb:

Right, 4 hours 50 minutes to go, I know your all waiting till the last minute to bid. :D :thumb: :thumb:

Miket
24-08-05, 08:18 PM
Right, 4 hours 50 minutes to go, I know your all waiting till the last minute to bid. :D :thumb: :thumb:

1 Hour 14 Minutes :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Purple AK
24-08-05, 08:22 PM
No we're Not :D we've Stitched Tone ;) :D

TINKA
24-08-05, 08:23 PM
Is that Tony the CHAV :angel:

Ricky
24-08-05, 08:30 PM
Its alright tony, i know what it's like!:p :D :D

osgood
24-08-05, 08:32 PM
Sorry Mike,
CharlieHe is fairly short on most things! Osgood:angel:

Clarkson
24-08-05, 08:37 PM
That means we have 2 chav's on this site now!!!:finger: :D

Miket
24-08-05, 09:44 PM
Well done TonyM, if you PM me your address your treasured Burberry will be on its way tomorrow. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Miket
29-08-05, 05:43 PM
A big thanks must go to Tonym for the 50 donation to Rob's Charity, especially that he has donated for a cap he will never wear, or will he :confused:, keep your cameras on the ready next time you see him. :D :thumb:

Thanks again mate. ;) :thumb: :D

osgood
29-08-05, 06:04 PM
A big thanks must go to Tonym for the 50 donation to Rob's Charity, especially that he has donated for a cap he will never wear, or will he :confused:, keep your cameras on the ready next time you see him. :D :thumb:

Thanks again mate. ;) :thumb: :D

Just look at my contribusion will you!!! You tight Northan GIT living in GOD'S waiting room Osgood!!!!;) :rolleyes: :angel: