PDA

View Full Version : Dukes of Hazzard...

BenBaron
10-08-05, 03:38 PM
Hi Guys,

watched the new dukes of hazzard film last night, must say I quite enjoyed it, and it got me thinking of getting me one of them there Dodge Chargers!! nice... :thumb:

Robin427
10-08-05, 04:23 PM
Dodge Charger - loads of power, great in a straight line... doesn't like going round corners...

...ah, you're a Dax owner... that explains it!!

pat b
10-08-05, 04:40 PM
Dodge Charger - loads of power, great in a straight line... doesn't like going round corners...

...ah, you're a Dax owner... that explains it!!NICE:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Miket
10-08-05, 04:48 PM
You guys crack me up :( where you both born with your brains up your a4se or does it happen when you purchase a GD. :whatever:

dave.n
10-08-05, 04:59 PM
I don't want the dodge, I just dream of having Jessica Simpson.

In my car (last minute get out clause as my misses is reading this)

pat b
10-08-05, 05:03 PM
You guys crack me up :( where you both born with your brains up your a4se or does it happen when you purchase a GD. :whatever:Come on now Mike no need to sink to that talk, I'm sure if you think long and slow you dont mean it. PAT..:angel::angel::angel::angel::angel:

dave.n
10-08-05, 05:06 PM
Still thinking of Jessica :eek:

Neil O
10-08-05, 05:06 PM
You guys crack me up :( where you both born with your brains up your a4se or does it happen when you purchase a GD. :whatever:

NICE !! :D :D :D :D :D :D:thumb:

Miket
10-08-05, 05:11 PM
Come on now Mike no need to sink to that talk, I'm sure if you think long and slow you dont mean it. PAT..:angel::angel::angel::angel::angel:

I thought as mature folks, sorry I have to exclude Robin in that first sentence, that we had moved on from the childish mines better than yours remarks. :( :(

plod
10-08-05, 08:53 PM

NICER :D

chesterak
10-08-05, 09:32 PM
Went to have look at a Charger last year :thumb: The clown selling it wanted 12 grand for a shed on wheels :angry:

dave.n
10-08-05, 10:01 PM
OH! Jessica

V8 BJC
11-08-05, 07:51 AM
Hi Guys,

watched the new dukes of hazzard film last night, must say I quite enjoyed it, and it got me thinking of getting me one of them there Dodge Chargers!! nice... :thumb:

Im thinking of getting meself one of those Jessica Simpsons !!!!

V8 BJC
11-08-05, 07:53 AM
Ooops - should read the whole thread first - Seems Dave wants one too:)

craggle
11-08-05, 08:21 AM
I'll have one if theres still one avalible.

Wouldn't mind the car either..........

Craig.

Robin427
11-08-05, 08:38 AM
I thought as mature folks, sorry I have to exclude Robin in that first sentence, that we had moved on from the childish mines better than yours remarks. :( :(

At least you admit it then :)

Miket
11-08-05, 11:02 AM
OH! Jessica

Here you are Dave, should keep you busy for a bit. ;) :thumb:

http://www.jessicasimpson.com/

jeff
11-08-05, 12:41 PM
I must admit Jessica does look better than SWMBO. no tea tonight if she reads this post

jeff

dave.n
11-08-05, 01:33 PM
I'm not a sold out Jessica fan, But there is definately something in the way she washes the general in the video for boots are made for walkin'

She could get a job in my local Asda car park washing cars.

Rodders
13-08-05, 10:31 PM
Im thinking of getting meself one of those Jessica Simpsons !!!!

Last Sunday all you wanted was a HOOOOOTER GIRL to play with and look what happend to your hose !!!!!! You are a gluten for punishment .:thumb:

COBRA KEV01
14-08-05, 12:55 AM

WHAT a load of bollocks,your as bad as the rest of them mike,you have to keep up with the jone's that is why you simply had to have power steering installed.
Its a snobby load of old crap and you know it. Now what about putting a deposit down on a crendon....................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i should think that the south west may be inundated with crendons soon.

neil still building it
14-08-05, 07:02 AM
just looked at the 'jessica simson' poster ,can't say i'm too impressed
just looked like another heavilly retouched disney style picture to me
all gloss no content!!anyway everybody knows its 'bart and homer' that rule!!mmmmmmmmm rule...........
NEIL

Miket
14-08-05, 09:40 AM
WHAT a load of bollocks,your as bad as the rest of them mike,you have to keep up with the jone's that is why you simply had to have power steering installed.
Its a snobby load of old crap and you know it. Now what about putting a deposit down on a crendon....................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i should think that the south west may be inundated with crendons soon.

:whatever::whatever::whatever::whatever::whatever: :whatever::whatever::finger: :finger:

h8jse
23-08-05, 07:31 PM
For Dave N, not Jessica Simpson but..................

http://www.surrealcode.com/daisydukedances4you/index.html

Enjoy!

Jason