PDA

View Full Version : Blue/black? Tvbp Today?

h8jse
10-08-05, 10:11 PM
TVBP = Thames Valley Business Park, Briefly saw a blue or black cobra from a distance, couldn't make out what make, think it had the double roll bar. I was outside a building on the TVBP today having a cuppa. WHO WAS IT?? I heard it before I saw it :thumb:

alastaid
11-08-05, 08:11 PM
that would be me then. Glad to hear the exhausts are doing thier job ;-)

PS - I do drive it in most days

Cheers

Alastair

h8jse
11-08-05, 09:51 PM
Alastair

It was good to hear/see a Cobra whilst I was at work. I will be looking after a building on the park one day a week until it's fully occupied then I'll be over there for two days a week. At the moment I use "the station battle wagon" (a rover :whatever: ) to drive there from Kent, not good! Can't wait to sort myself A Cobra out so I can drive that instead :thumb:

Hope to see it again the next time I'm in the park.

Jason

alastaid
12-08-05, 07:02 PM
Jason,

Blimey, I drive from 10 mins and think that is bad enough, Kent is a nightmare!

Alastair

h8jse
12-08-05, 08:30 PM
Alastair

Trouble is I drive there from Gravesend in Kent and if that isn't bad enough I do it in a rover 216 with 125,000 on the clock!

Jason

h8jse
14-11-05, 07:32 AM
Was it you again about 15 minutes Alastair with hard top on in TVBP? why the hard top? it's not as if it's cold or anything!!!

alastaid
14-11-05, 03:59 PM
Jason,

Me again, used the car everyday for the past 2 weeks, hence the hardtop :-0

Which building are you in?

Cheers

Alastair

h8jse
14-11-05, 06:46 PM
Alastair

I'm in Building 300, I manage two other buildings in London so I'm only at TVBP once a week but could end up being twice! (I really can't wait to finish the Cobra!)

I get there around 06:45hrs so I miss the traffic, travelling at this time of the morning also gives other road users a better chance of not being late due to the unreliability of the car I'm using! (it is prone to breaking down in really awkward places)

I'll let you know the next time I'm down, if your around pop in for a cuppa!:thumb:

Jason

alastaid
15-11-05, 08:03 AM
OK,

I can take you out for a spin.

Cheers

Alastair