PDA

View Full Version : cannon ball pictures

Ricky
15-08-05, 04:13 PM
new pictures just been put on the cannonball web site.. :thumb: is any one else thinking of doing it next year?

anyone would think pat did it to!!:D

regards

www.cannonballeurope.co.uk

pat b
15-08-05, 05:10 PM
If I drink alot it looks as if I did:D:D:D:D:D

shadow
15-08-05, 06:29 PM
Think we'd make a good team Pat, but you'd prob do all the driving as you're too bl**dy scared to let someone else drive and scratch it :finger:

He could have taken one a bit closer to see our faces...... well maybe thats not a good idea :p

Ricky
15-08-05, 07:02 PM
Think we'd make a good team Pat, but you'd prob do all the driving as you're too bl**dy scared to let someone else drive and scratch it :finger:

He could have taken one a bit closer to see our faces...... well maybe thats not a good idea :p

He let me drive it at elvington :D :D

shadow
15-08-05, 07:49 PM
He he, I probably frightened him into thinking "This n00b aint driving it" lol, But I was more than happy for the ride! :thumb:

I think getting it scratched was the least of his worries at Elvington!!!

Ricky
15-08-05, 08:49 PM
This is true, but na you trust me don't you Pat?:D :D

pat b
20-08-05, 07:57 PM
This is true, but na you trust me don't you Pat?:D :DRicky I only let you near it because if you bend it I no you have a spare one in your family that YOU WILL GIVE ME.... PAT:thumb::thumb:

Ricky
20-08-05, 11:05 PM
Ricky I only let you near it because if you bend it I no you have a spare one in your family that YOU WILL GIVE ME.... PAT:thumb::thumb:

haha if your lucky.... whats going on about snetterton then?? anyone coming???pat are you giving up on the club cap idea...???:D :D

regards