PDA

View Full Version : Who's Going To Brands From Essex

BILKO
15-08-05, 06:39 PM
HOW MANY OF THE ESSEX MOB ARE GOING TO BRANDS THIS WEEKEND AND ON WHAT DAY.
DOES ANY ONE FANCY MEETING AT LAKESIDE SERVICES AND DRIVING DOWN TOGETHER.
PROBABLY LOOKING AT LEAVING LAKESIDE SERVICES AT 8.30AM TO BE AT BRANDS BY 9AM BEFORE THE QUES START.
NOT SURE YET IF I'M GOING SAT OR SUN ,
BILKO :thumb:

gwak76
15-08-05, 07:07 PM
I'am going to pester the Kent bods Lakeside sounds good, 8.30 you lazy bugger :p

BILKO
18-08-05, 07:34 PM
O.K FORGET 8.30 IT SEEMS SOME PEOPLE ARE KEEN TO GET THERE AND FANCY MEETING AT AN EVEN MORE UNGODLY TIME, EMGEE WILL BE THERE ON SUNDAY AND WILL LEAVE AT EXACTLY 8.10 SO IF YOU FANCY JOINING HIM FOR THE TRIP DOWN TO BRANDS TRY GETTING THERE FOR AROUND 8 OCLOCK.

THE FORCAST FOR SUNDAY AT THE MOMENT IS DRY AND CLOUDY, BRIGHTENING UP LATER.
FEEL FREE TO POST AND LET EMGEE KNOW IF YOU WANT TO MEET UP:thumb: .

BILKO

IanM
18-08-05, 07:39 PM
Hi Bilko
is this a book a place .....or turn up if u can....plans have changed and i may be given time ff for good behaviour

Purple AK
18-08-05, 07:58 PM
Hi Bilko
is this a book a place .....or turn up if u can....plans have changed and i may be given time ff for good behaviour
Hi Ian.
Just turn up ;) Quote ref X136 Cobra rep Club. And you and the cob will get in free :thumb:

marc davis
18-08-05, 08:26 PM
Chris,

Are the Grasshopper lads meeting anywhere and going there as a group??

Marc

Purple AK
18-08-05, 08:32 PM
Hi Marc.

Andy and I are going straight there to set the stand up (Billy's wimped off with a holiday excuse :rolleyes: ) Try posting a thread and see if any of the others want to meet and convoy in ;) I know Gareth was up for it :thumb: See you there :D

BILKO
18-08-05, 08:59 PM
Hi Purple
Emgee Will Be Bringing The Crc Sail Banner With Him On Sunday So You Can Tart Up The Stand Even More.
Bilko

gareth08
18-08-05, 09:01 PM
Chris

I'm going straight there from home as you anti-social old gits are going your own way :finger: (plus I've got all the banner stuff in my car as well).Also i want to drive above 41.6 mph :finger: :D

Purple AK
18-08-05, 09:06 PM
Hi Luke.

Miket is bring one up on Saturday as well ;) :thumb:

Miket
18-08-05, 10:04 PM
Hi Luke.

Miket is bring one up on Saturday as well ;) :thumb:

Yes I am. :thumb: :thumb:

Anybody taking a bucket and sponge, cos I think I'm going to need one by the time I get there, its pissing down here at the moment and the forecast ain't to good, but hey it changes every day, just have to keep my fingers crossed. :-( :-}

john cohen
19-08-05, 07:27 PM
Is this in september ?

BILKO
19-08-05, 07:35 PM
hi john
we're talking about this sat & sun
bilko

Rodders
20-08-05, 04:19 PM
Hi BILKO what's on this Sunday then. I thought this was about Totalkitcar Live in September !!!!!:confused:

BILKO
20-08-05, 04:36 PM
hi rodders
it's the fast car show this weekend, click the link and have a nose
http://www.europeanfastcarshow.com/
bilko

Rodders
20-08-05, 04:51 PM
hi rodders
it's the fast car show this weekend, click the link and have a nose
http://www.europeanfastcarshow.com/

bilko

If I can get time off for good behaviour can I come along. If so do I just quote x136 Cobra Rep Club to get in ??:thumb:

BILKO
20-08-05, 05:16 PM
Rodders,every ones welcome even you:D . if you want to go from lakeside with mick and gwak and who ever else turns up, be at lakeside services at about 8 thier leaving at 8.10.
your welcome to make your own way to brands if you fancy a lay in, as you said, just quote the number and say your exhibiting with the cobra replica club at the gate to get car and driver in for free passengers pay 12
i'll try to make lakeside for 8 but i dont normaly do mornings so may have to see you at brands a bit later
BILKO:thumb:

Rodders
20-08-05, 05:30 PM
Rodders,every ones welcome even you:D . if you want to go from lakeside with mick and gwak and who ever else turns up, be at lakeside services at about 8 thier leaving at 8.10.
your welcome to make your own way to brands if you fancy a lay in, as you said, just quote the number and say your exhibiting with the cobra replica club at the gate to get car and driver in for free passengers pay 12
i'll try to make lakeside for 8 but i dont normaly do mornings so may have to see you at brands a bit later
BILKO:thumb:

I have blagged the day off so see you there :thumb: :D Are you still not leaving till 8-30 as I might struggle to get there by 8 am ?

BILKO
20-08-05, 05:42 PM
Mick & Gwak Are Leaving At 8.10 On The Dot, I'll Try To Get There For 8 But It Will Probably Be More Like 10am At Brands.
Bilko

Rodders
20-08-05, 05:53 PM
OK Will see how it goes . See ya there

john cohen
20-08-05, 07:07 PM
Thanks bilko . I hade no idea anything was on at brands untill september .I will be going to that one ,by for now john

BILKO
20-08-05, 09:01 PM
Rodders
The Ol Ladys Done Some More Sausage Rolls But Says You Can Only Have Them If Your at lakeside services For 8am:D
BILKO