PDA

View Full Version : Pacet Fans

westborne
17-08-05, 06:54 AM
I know I have recommended these guys before !!
Once again broke two blades of my 16" fan whilst playing silly buggers in a Field at Andrews BBQ.
Called Peter at Pacet -(who was gobsmacked at how I had managed to do it !)

Sent it up to him and he fited new blade assembly at no charge !!

I now have prototype fan blades made from carbon fibre mix !!

Thanks Peter - Top Guy !!

Miket
17-08-05, 08:08 AM
Good result Chris and I thought it was just me that had all the luck. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

westborne
17-08-05, 08:16 AM
Yes he didn't even charge me postage back !!
I suppose I am now part of his experiment to see if the new blades are cost effective .
I'm happy !!!

Neil O
17-08-05, 08:42 AM
Chris, I reckon you've always been part of an 'experiment' mate.;)

Well done with the fan though, spooky how it happened in the very same spot as last year.
Perhaps now you'll take that overide switch out eh?:p

Cheers,
Neil:D

Steve
17-08-05, 08:56 AM
Off topic, but are all you chaps going to Brands this weekend??

westborne
17-08-05, 10:41 AM
Neil and Mike

Coffees on at my place Sat Morn if your bored

snakebite
17-08-05, 12:06 PM
Chris, I reckon you've always been part of an 'experiment' mate.;)

Well done with the fan though, spooky how it happened in the very same spot as last year.
Perhaps now you'll take that overide switch out eh?:p

Cheers,
Neil:D

With a bit of luck "the experiment" will work next time :D

westborne
17-08-05, 12:28 PM
Steve -coffee inviation extended

Miket
17-08-05, 04:52 PM
Neil and Mike

Coffees on at my place Sat Morn if your bored

Sorry Mate to decline your offer, but I'm going to this bash at Brands Hatch with the South East rabble. :-( ;) :D :thumb:

TINKA
17-08-05, 04:56 PM
Sorry Have I missed something :confused:

Are you recommending a substandard product that has now failed on you twice :mad:

Or is it another company repairing the substandard product you are recommending :angry:

Chimeara
17-08-05, 05:00 PM
Chris after all the tea ive offered you while you were passing by where is my invite. Tee hee, only kidding mate Il actually be in Belgium for the international kit car show. After all I need to keep up my international man of mystery image and keep you guys guessing on what I

Chimeara
17-08-05, 05:01 PM
Chris after all the tea ive offered you while you were passing by where is my invite. Tee hee, only kidding mate Il actually be in Belgium for the international kit car show.

Will see you at the next meet though hopefully on the crotch rocket

Anthony

Neil O
17-08-05, 05:11 PM
Chris, thanks for the invite mate, but I'll be on a plane to Italy Saturday morning. I'll pop round when I get back in a couple of weeks.:D

Cheers,
Neil.

westborne
18-08-05, 06:35 AM
Tinka
My First Fan was not Pacet but when two blades sheared on the inferior plastic - Peter kindly rebuilt the whole thing with complete new cowling and blades but using the existing motor
The latest debacle was my own fault in playing silly buggers through furrows of freshly cut grass with the fan running.
Grass sucked up and jammed the fan and two blades sheared off.
My point was Peter at Pacet fitted new fan blades and tested and returned within three days at no Charge for my stupidity - I think that's good service !!!!