PDA

View Full Version : Tojan virus "1stBar"

chesterak
19-08-05, 01:24 PM
Anyone been infected with this?, its an absolute b*stard to remove :angry:
Tried some free downloads with no success.
Grateful for any help/advice.

The effect is loading "adult content" search bar when launching Intenet Explorer (so I don't suppose its all bad except you have to pay for access!!) :-(

Ricky
19-08-05, 01:40 PM
what anti virus do you have? i have McAfee, i was sent email a couple of days telling me about this virus and that i am protected from it:D i would advise getting a copy of it! only 30 from pc world.

regards

tony
19-08-05, 02:09 PM
what anti virus do you have? i have McAfee, i was sent email a couple of days telling me about this virus and that i am protected from it:D i would advise getting a copy of it! only 30 from pc world.

regards

Good idea Ricky, don`t want you young lads exposed to "adult content" :rolleyes: :rolleyes: .

Tony.:D .

RamSC427
19-08-05, 04:19 PM
Is McAfee generally considered the best Anti Virus. How does it copare with Norton. I beleive that I may have a virus and was working out whihc was the best one in terms of their ability to get rid of a virus on my PC.

chesterak
19-08-05, 09:45 PM
I have McAfee and it did not know it was there also it cannot remove it. A free download from "EWIDO" found it but cannot remove it. :angry:

Ricky
20-08-05, 11:41 AM
Good idea Ricky, don`t want you young lads exposed to "adult content" :rolleyes: :rolleyes: .

Tony.:D .

:finger: :finger: do you want me to help you with your build or not??:p :D