PDA

View Full Version : EEPROM help anyone

simon finlay
06-09-05, 08:45 AM
Hi folks, would anyone by any chance be able to to me a huge favour, I need to have a new eprom chip burnt with a new programme to run in the computer on my Cob. My contact in the USA can send me the programme via email so I need to get it burnt onto the chip, so would anyone be in a possition to do this for me. I know that it is a simple operation to do if you have the equipment, which I don't. Realy appreciate it if anyone can help, cheers, Simon

simon finlay
06-09-05, 09:34 AM
Just an up date, it need to be a AT29C256 chip, hope that means something to you, cheers, Simon

alsuth
06-09-05, 04:25 PM
Simon,
Don't know if they do this, but i am sure they will know of the right people to go to.
LPS in Ipswich 01473 610102 or http://www.lorvenperformanceservices.com.
Al

simon finlay
07-09-05, 11:47 AM
Thanks Al, I will give them a try, cheers, Simon

Iain
07-09-05, 05:35 PM
I am an electronic engineer by trade so I may be able to help. Can you pm the exact details to me and I will check that the programmer at work can program these devices...

simon finlay
10-09-05, 05:03 PM
Iain thats sound great, thanks, I will get the details and let your know, thanks again, Simon

petecob
10-09-05, 05:14 PM
Hi folks, would anyone by any chance be able to to me a huge favour, I need to have a new eprom chip burnt with a new programme to run in the computer on my Cob. My contact in the USA can send me the programme via email so I need to get it burnt onto the chip, so would anyone be in a possition to do this for me. I know that it is a simple operation to do if you have the equipment, which I don't. Realy appreciate it if anyone can help, cheers, Simon
I can get the chip done for you for free.Had to have one done for my edelbrock inj.
after they forgot to burn it and sent it to me a blank.
PETER.

simon finlay
11-09-05, 04:45 PM
Hi Peter, that sound great, it is a C1 Atmel AT29C256 Chip, is this the sort you can get programmed, if so I will get the programme sent over by email from the USA and send it on to you, thanks again, cheers, Simon