PDA

View Full Version : Shropshire & North Staffordshire Meet

PAULGD
10-10-05, 05:11 PM
Hi
I`m proposing that the first meet of the new area be on the first Monday evening of the month at 7.30pm starting in November at the The Squirrel Public House, Wollerton Shropshire which is on the old road off the A53; near to its junction with the A41.

There is already a monthly meeting of a local "petrolheads" club there on that night so there should be some nice cars about.

This is an open invitation to anyone "owning" or "thinking about" or just loves Cobras to attend and have a chat.

Paul

David Large
10-10-05, 06:57 PM
Will try this Paul.
David

adricar2
10-10-05, 07:07 PM
david are you still meeting in walsall?

i have nearly got my cobra finished, at long last.

David Large
10-10-05, 07:36 PM
Adrian,

Yes we do now and again, in fact I am going to see if they wish to meet in the Bell this Thursday or possibly go for a curry on Friday,
We have to celebrate:
1) Geoff is getting his car back after his mishap, complete now with an RV8 as well.
2) Tim's car is now making progress and the engine has run for the first time for about 7 years.

We will no doubt meet up to go to Donington this Sunday.

Be very pleased to see you. Also be pleased to see any other Cobra nuts local to Walsall.

PAUL,
Have now checked my diary and the 7th Nov. is out for me. I have a share club meeting followed by a few drinks for our social event.

Cheers,

david

David

PAULGD
11-10-05, 08:26 AM
Sorry to hear you can`t make it David; but if any of the other Walsall Wanderers fancy it we`ll hopefully see them there.

Paul

David Large
11-10-05, 01:20 PM
david are you still meeting in walsall?

i have nearly got my cobra finished, at long last.

Adrian,

Would you like to join us for a curry on Friday evening in Walsall?

David

adricar2
11-10-05, 02:47 PM
david, i would like to attend i am always up for a curry and a pint, unfortunately this friday i am out with her in doors. have you any any future dates for the diary , soi can make sure that i can attend and not miss out. many thanks adrian

David Large
11-10-05, 05:39 PM
Adrian,
They tend to get arranged on a spur of the moment thing ie when i can get round to it. We are going to Donington on Sunday, probably meeting at the Bell.

Cheers

david

moego
20-10-05, 03:13 PM
Hi
We come to near by for our bodies to be repaired love to meet with:thumb:

PAULGD
05-11-05, 10:21 AM
Don`t forget its our 1st meeting this Monday night.
Paul

moego
05-11-05, 12:20 PM
Don`t forget its our 1st meeting this Monday night.
Paul

See you there:thumb:

moego
02-12-05, 05:32 PM
Hi Paul
Are we still meeting on the first monday? I thought you and Ian were going to come back with some Holley vs Weber stuff for the RV8 or was I to boring:)

moego
05-12-05, 02:52 PM
Are we meeting or not?