PDA

View Full Version : Events Calendar

robert
28-03-01, 07:57 PM
I have installed a small calendar script at http://www.cobraclub.com/cgi-bin/calendar/calendar.pl for people to update events etc. Before I make it available from the front page of the site, can I have some feedback.

The script has been written from a states point of date, to the month and day are currently mixed around. I will work on getting that sorted but want some feedback first.

Thanks

Robert
Cobra Club Web Bloke with a Blown GD!

robert
28-03-01, 08:03 PM
The date format is now UK.

See ya

Robert

nbracken
28-03-01, 08:11 PM
Format works well for me Rob - and thanks for following up on the idea.

Regards,

Nigel B

robert
28-03-01, 08:14 PM
Guys and Girls

Please don't start adding dates as I am still looking for a better format, you are all being used as guinea pigs.

Thanks

Robert

robert
28-03-01, 08:34 PM
OK, you can start adding the dates etc. There will be a bit of change going on as I modify the script and templates for an easier way to view and to bring it in line with the other pages on the site, but the data will stay as it is.

Bye...

Robert

Bob
10-04-01, 08:16 AM
Good idea. I tried to enter some info from the Essex boys calender but entries for June got put in March so either it or me needs a bit of sorting. Great work keep it up please. Things to put in when its running May 13th Cochester Classic car show.June 3rd First kit carlondon to Brighton run, 24th June the Bromley pagent of motoring.Sun 19th August Cobra club meet organised by the Essex boys at Duxford war museum unlimted parking 12 per car must show club card to get in at this price.We are hoping for good show at this one as it borders at least three regions. Monday 27th August Lavenham rare breeds car show meet between the Essex boys and Eileen Browns East Anglia Mob.

robert
10-04-01, 09:54 AM
>Good idea. I tried to enter some info from the Essex boys calender but
>entries for June got put in March so either it or me needs a bit of
>sorting.

You need to be in the specific month when you enter the info, so if you were in march then it would have put it in march.

Great work keep it up please. Things to put in when its
>running

it is up and running

May 13th Cochester Classic car show.June 3rd First kit
>carlondon to Brighton run, 24th June the Bromley pagent of
>motoring.Sun 19th August Cobra club meet organised by the Essex boys
>at Duxford war museum unlimted parking 12 per car must show club card
>to get in at this price.We are hoping for good show at this one as it
>borders at least three regions. Monday 27th August Lavenham rare
>breeds car show meet between the Essex boys and Eileen Browns East
>Anglia Mob.

Robert
Cobra Club Web Bloke with a Supercharged GD!