PDA

View Full Version : Dates for Festival of Speed 2006 – 7.8.9. July

Louise
10-11-05, 11:07 PM
http://www.goodwood.co.uk/fos (http://www.goodwood.co.uk/fos)

"Event News

Dates for Festival of Speed 2006 – 7.8.9. July

1/11/2005

The dates have been released for the 2006 Festival of Speed which will take place on July 7.8.9. The theme is being finely tuned and all will be revealed shortly – hopefully another stunning array of cars, bikes, riders and drivers to do battle on the 1.16mile hillclimb through Goodwood Park.

Entry into the event will again be by advance ticket only, so please ensure that you book in plenty of time as there is likely to be a great demand for the limited number of available tickets.

The change to an advance ticket policy was implemented two years ago in order to preserve the Festival’s unique relaxed atmosphere following a period of sustained growth. Our aim is to ensure that all visitors enjoy excellent views of the action and the best possible experience at the event.

To book your tickets for the Festival, please either telephone the Ticket Hotline on +44 1243 755055, fax +44 1243 755058 or you will shortly be able to buy on-line by visiting the Online Shopping & Tickets section of this site. This service is expected to be set up within the next day or two – please do check the website regularly for further news."

Hello everyone - both new and old!

I know, I know, it has been a while, so what have I missed? I hope you are all well, along with those gorgeous beasts :D

R400 NOT has been thrashing about as always, taking on (oh sorry, I mean Spotting ;) ) a few Cobra's along the way.

Night,

Steve-Art
10-11-05, 11:20 PM
oops! that clashes with le mans classic!

Andy S
11-11-05, 09:50 AM
I suspect next years event will be on a more 'modern' theme then as most of the older cars will all be at the Le Mans classic, come to think of it so will we:thumb:

CycleSi
11-11-05, 05:25 PM
It really pisses me off that people cannot get their act together when it comes to planning clashes of dates.

It really wouldn't take much to have the Festival of Speed a different weekend to the LM Classic.

England 0 France 1

queeniee
11-11-05, 08:23 PM
I would have enjoyed to participate to this event but it also corresponds to a drag racing event in France to which I usually participate. What a dilemma!!! Not enough week ends during the year ....

It really pisses me off that people cannot get their act together when it comes to planning clashes of dates.

It really wouldn't take much to have the Festival of Speed a different weekend to the LM Classic.

England 0 France 1: England 0, France ??